Oh my

The Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HI GUYS I JUST WANTED TO SAY I LOVE YOU OKAY BACK TO THE STORY♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

 

 

I woke up and got ready to school and met with jisoo jennie rose and lisa. We decided to go to school a little earlier than I do usually .I wanted to show them around school first and take them to their first class . I drove them to school and we went into the front office so they could give them their schedules. 

"_______ it's fine if you don't do your classes today . You're a really well and behaved young  lady .I want you to show this lovely ladies around if it's okay with You?" The principal said . Of course I'm good with it . I don't want to be seeing any of those fake people so I happily accepted .

"Of course it be a honor" I said just to get extremely hugged by all 4. I showed them to their first class and then I showed them around.

"______ this school is so big like wowwww!!!" Lisa's eyes were so wide . She seemed so excited cause she kept holding my hand tightly.

"Do they serve chicken here ? I kinda am hungry for some and you owe me" jisoo laughed 

"Of course I'll buy you guys lunch today" I smiled and laughed because 2nd period hasn't even finished and she's hungry already. We kept walking around until we got Inside the library and we all sat down .

"______ want to here me playing the guitar during lunch?" Rose said shyly 

"Of course cutie pie" I said as I pinched her cheeks just to get elbowed by jennie a little second later. 

"I'm here also ______" she said as she crossed her arms and had an annoyed face .

"Awww my jennie jealous cause I haven't paid attention to her" I said while lauging but to get shushed by the librarian .

"She only pays attention to us nini because she loves us more" lisa said laughing quietly 

"Shut it limario jennie gonna kill you at the house don't you remember we live together?" Jisoo said 

"......"

"That's what I thought" jennie said as she pulled my arm around her shoulder and gave me a peck on the cheek .

"And that is how you own someone. Shes obviously mine guys" jennie said as I just stayed in shocked.  The girls just rolled their eyes and kept starring at their phones while jennie just got clingier to me.

 

Time skip 

 

 

We all headed into lunch while jennie had my right arm and lisa on the left. I kept seeing people eyeing me like if was some alien . Then there was no other table available other than the one next to Irene, Wendy joy and yeri. I didn't see seulgi there . That's weird . We had no other choice than to sit next to them . I had shown the girls who were the people who had done the bet on me and they just gave them a glare and sat down. 

 

"_______ don't leave us We need youuuuuuuu!!" Lisa said fake crying 

"Where's my knight and shinning armor going?" Jennie said with her arms crossed

"Well I'm getting you guys lunch remember? I need to get jisoos chicken" I said while pinching jennies cheeks. She just nodded while jisoo first pumped the air like a little kid .

"But rose can you help me? I can't carry everything by myself" I said and she agreed so we went off to get the food it was a long line so we had to wait .

 

 

 

Redvelvets  point of view 

 

"who are they?" Yeri said as she kept eyeing the table beside them

"I think they are the transfers but we obviously know lisa.." wendy said as she kept her voice low.

"Why are they here and why are they all with ______?" Joy asked 

"I'm not sure but I'm guessing they are ______ close friends from be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter