Four; UNDER THE STARRY SKY.

I Got You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

―✿.
It was like the usual. Lay out the mat, stir the cups of hot chocolate for star gazing up the night sky. The only difference this time is that it was only them.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

HE DIDN'T LIKE THE FEELING OF GETTING FLUSTERED. It was simple. Eunsung liked the image of being the stern, tough and cold one in the group. Other roles to him really didn't fit his liking and he'd do anything to keep it firm. But of course, his inner fun would always come out whenever his group of friends joke around, and he would always be there to boost up the fun even more, probably sending stitches to Woojin's stomach, and making Seokcheol's knee red from all the knee slapping. 

Eunsung was okay with that. But him turning all gooey and crimson because of one guy? That's a whole other thing he wanted to avoid. 

But there was no turning back now. 

Laying down his green baggy sleeping bag over the flat mat, Eunsung plopped down two pillows. He then made his way back inside, to grab two lukewarm cups, putting them down cozily on the small table by the fairy bush. After snuggling into his comfortable sleeping bag, he looked up at the other member with him on the roof top, smiling shyly. 

The fresh late air felt really wealthy on his skin, sinking his cheeks like a damp, warm cloth. It was like the usual Fridays, the young lads of Media Line would climb up to the bare rooftop of the building, starting their own star gazing area. But this time, it was going to be different. Not all the boys could attend today. In fact, it was only two of them. Just Eunsung and Sagang. 

He shivered under the heavy covers, as the younger wriggled into his sleeping bag. Eunsung watched Sagang slip in his long limbs, then pulling it over his waist. Sagang clutched his palms on the tepid mug, letting the balmy feeling take over his body. He nuzzled his nose in the ball of warmness that escaped his hot chocolate, melting at the pleasant heat. 

Then, glancing at the person on his right, Sagang shared a light grin, making Eunsung shrivel and look away quickly, his bangs bashfully showering his eyes. 

How cute. 

"So," The younger of the two started, "Looks like it's just the two of us."

Eunsung only hummed, and took a big slurp from his hot drink. 

Out in a distance, the sun was sinking over the horizon, disappearing in the next second Eunsung glanced at the view. The usual azure blue sky mixed in with the low glow of orange, strangely sending a mingling sensation into the pit of his stomach. He could never get enough of the sight. To Eunsung, it was beyond beautiful. Alluring to his wondering eyes. The light breeze that slipped through his thin strands of locks made him lightly shiver under his covers, distracting him from his empty surrounding. 

He turned to the younger, and caught his eyes right away, Eunsung raised a brow, "Not looking at the sunset?"

"Oh," Sagang found himself speechless, and shook his head, "I just saw something more prettier. Breathtaking even."

Eunsung rolled his eyes, "Sagang, you were just staring at me—"

His lips froze as his cheeks flooded deep red, neck engulfed with endless warmth. Eyes flickering aimlessly, hiding them away from Sagang's view. 

This was what Eunsung hated. Whenever his heart rams against his rib cage, throbbing ceaselessly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter