Three; HIDDEN IN THE SNOW.

I Got You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

―✿.
Hiding their relationship wasn't easy for the two. Especially when their friends invite to hang out on the their one year anniversary.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AS THE SUN CREPT UP ABOVE THE HORIZON, PEEKING THROUGH THE MORNING SILLS OF THE LEES' RESIDENCE, WHERE THE BOYS WERE ALL HUDDLED AT. Lacing his fingers around the warm ceramic mug, he let the balmy heat run through his shuddering body. He nuzzled his nose close to the lukewarm heat that arose from his tepid cup of well-made hot chocolate. Eunsung loved the scent, as it engulf his face in a cloud of pleasant warmth, almost sending him back to dream land.

He and his favorite group of friends were once again having a sleep over at Seokcheol and Seunghyun's house, staying up through most of the night watching the new horror movies on trend. They had trashed the living room with their hefty sized sleeping bags and stuffed pillows, the carpet was crumpled with empty bags of chips, and still half-filled populous bottles of coke. Seokcheol had made sure they had cleaned it up and threw everything out into the trash bin outside, before his mom came downstairs, preparing their heavy breakfast. After all she didn't mind the boys staying over, as long as the place was left spotless.

Just earlier, Eunsung's morning wasn't like any other sleep over. Surprisingly, when the others were still deep in their slumbers, the brunet had already been waiting, helping Mrs. Lee in the kitchen. With a blinding smile, he was blithely mixing the creamy batter while Mrs. Lee handled the cooking pancakes on the stove. Of course, the boys were flabbergasted, and thought of it as out of this world. Even Seokcheol's mom was more concerned than anything and thought something was wrong with the lad, and Eunsung had to assure it was nothing.

But there was a reason for him, to be all wide awake and excited. At least, something no one knew.

Everyone was lucky enough to get three pancakes each, with Mrs. Lee happily serving them with sweet honey and chocolate syrup. The blustering lad however offered her to wash the dishes, as he had devoured his breakfast faster than the rest. At first she hesitated to make a decision, but because of how genuine Eunsung looked, she couldn't help but smiled and said yes. Even shaming her sons for not being like the lad.

Humming his favorite simple tune, he had his hands covered in lemon scented soap as he bathe the clumpy bowl with the running water. Shivering at the touch of two lanky arms wrapping around his slim waist, Eunsung caught back a yelp and turned his face to his burning left. He had to bite back a scream, as a pair of rasped lips peck onto his.

Sagang snuggled his nose on the back of the elder's neck, then resting his chin on his shoulder, "Happy one year baby," He sang quite loudly.

Eunsung quietly hissed at him, crinkling his eyebrows in an annoyed manner, getting a big pout from Sagang. He sighed and put up a smile on his lips, as if nothing had happen, "Happy one year to you too." He whispered rather timidly, still eyeing the dishes.

The younger of the two still had his lips puckered, "No kisses?"

"What if they see?" Eunsung spitted, flickering specks of the water on his face.

Sagang cried and buried his face deeper into the other's shoulder, cleaning his damp cheeks. "I gave you one, and it's about time for them to know anyway, right?"

Huffing, Eunsung grumbled and washed off the soap from his hands and dried them with the pink towel that hang right under the sink. He turned himself around to his lover, secret lover, and laser a piercing look at Sagang.

"You know that I'm not ready!" He said, grabbing onto the younger's wrists. "Fine, just a small kiss."

Eunsung quickly tiptoed to Sagang's height and smooched his cheek. He thought it was over and spun around, but of course, the jet black haired lad hadn't had enough yet. He latched onto the elder's shoulder and creased his face, placing his lips onto his boyfriend's.

Eunsung was worried and tightened his hold on Sangang's arms, but in the end drowned in the feisty minute of their amiable kiss.

Mrs. Lee's call ended their moment, as they separated automatically, like two repelling magnets. By the door, she held up a brow and watched the awkward atmosphere around them, silently laughing and each boy's flushing cheeks. Did they not realise themselves how red they were?

There he was now, buried in humps of blankets by the crackling fire. Eunsung couldn't keep his eyes off the burning flames, spitting out small glimpse of light. It didn't help that Sagang was by his side, shoulders brushing and glances stolen, practically making his cheeks blush warmer than they were supposed to. One time, the yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter