Two; KISS AWAY YOUR SORROW.

I Got You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

―✿.
He sat their in grief, letting the other male sob on his chest, pondering over his heartbreaking lost.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SAGANG WAS SURE IT WAS JUST A FEW DAYS AGO WHEN THE ELDER HAD HIS WELL KNOWN BLINDING SMILE PINNED ON HIS FACE, NOW IT SEEMED LIKE IT HAD WASHED OFF WITH THE DESTRUCTIVE WAVES. He wasn't sure what to do, other than watch Eunsung sob over the pile of dirt nearby his feet, that sprinkled with blossoms and covered in endless bouquets. The tombstone stood firmly, carved in with the elder's mother's name, her lovely name.

Cries of Eunsung's younger brother didn't help him a bit, as the little lad covered himself in his father's embrace. Mr. Lee was on his knees, face as damp as any rainy day in the month of January. His palms were clasped together tightly, as he pressed his runny nose against them. It the most hopeful thing he had saw all day.

This was so unfortunate. Even to Sagang, he felt his eyes brim with gentle tears.

Every day, whenever he stops by the Lee residence to pick Eunsung up for school, Mrs. Lee was there to greet him. She would pull up her soft smile, and offer him breakfast. Sometimes he would accept it of course. Whenever Eunsung's loud steps tapped rapidly across the upstairs floor, he would always giggle at her screaming at the ebony haired boy, "No running in the house!" Before they both could step out the door, he would turn into fits of laughter as Eunsung struggle in his mom's hold, while she pecked his cheek and wishing them a good day at school.

Now that she was gone, no more extra morning pancakes. No more gentle greets. No more laughing at Eunsung getting covered in kisses.

He looked at the boy in front of him. Eunsung had his hair showered over his wet eyes, as fat, warm tears streamed down his numb cheeks. He was trying to stand strong, arms by his side, on his steady feet, as his shoulders jumped in sync with his wistful hiccups. Sagang's chest started to ache even more at the sight of his elder friend tightening his fist, forming a hard ball, veins defined on his running arms.

Hesitantly, he shuffled up behind the devastated boy, lacing his sticky palm on his shoulder. Sagang only got a small glimpse of his watery stare from Eunsung, as he buried his face straight away on his chest. His body seemed to stiffen at the elder's sniffles, muffled by his jet black blazer.

"I'm sorry," Muttered Sagang, soothingly draping his arms on the other's small waist.

"I told you," He wept, interrupt by his hiccups, "Don't say that."

The younger of the two rubbed onto Eunsung's immaculate suit, as he pulled his head closer to his body. Sagang didn't hesitate to rest his cheek on the other's black locks, and hummed spineless calming words.

Eunsung's flinching grip made his heart plummet right to the very bottom pit of his stomach. The boy was ripping his heart even deeper, with every sob that escaped the elder's blubbering lips.

"It's fine," He mumbled to Eunsung, running his fingers through his luscious ebony strands, "Everything's going to be fine."

For two days straight, Eunsung's didn't went to school. He was buried under his sheets for most of the forty-eight hours, dampening his pillow case and leaving his whole room as a disaster. Eunsung didn't care, and kept a certain picture of his lovely mother clutch in his arms, and whispered to her, as if she was there.

He'd look at the portrait and start to mumble about his bustling childhood with her. It was all fulfilled with her love. Her endless love for him. Eunsung knew how much she adored him, and he's proud of that.

Laughing with the framed picture, Eunsung would then go into sudden silence. And once again burst into waterfalls of tears.

It repeated for a good two days more. A dreading two days.

Feeling the sun kissing his skin, Eunsung groaned at the blazing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter