One; HER MISSION.

I Got You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

―✿.
Where Hyebin makes the stuck up Eunsung to fall in love with her as a crucial mission. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SIGHING THE COUNTLESS TIME THAT DAY, HYEBIN GRITTED HER TEETH AS THE SHARP TASTE OF THE AIR STUNG HER BITTERLY TONGUE. She had been plastering her eyes on a certain lad for the past who knows how many weeks. Ever since she transferred school from across the country, she was distracted by the one and only Lee Eunsung, a well-known vocalist of the school's band.

The quite petite male was average heighted, with ebony black hair and alluring, beautiful chestnut eyes. The acne that scattered all over his face never bothered the students at school and claimed him to be one of the fairest boys around. He would swoon the girls through the corridors, just by giving them a stone faced look or just a slight glance.

There was one thing that bothered Hyebin about Eunsung. No one had ever been able to go out with him. Ever.

She wasn't sure why. But her classmates told her that Eunsung always stuck to his passion with music, and rejected every single girl that had confessed to him. Including the prettiest ones, smartest and even the ones that were close to him. He wasn't afraid to turn them down.

Hyebin wasn't the shy newbie type, she's known for doing the most daring dares, threatening her reputation, a reckless hot headed girl. She wants the whole school to know that, she wants to be known as a stern character.

And Hyebin wants to be the first one to win over Eunsung's heart.

She snorted at herself when the lad realized her loving stare at him, but didn't even budge at it. Hyebin brutally punched the hole in her milk carton and on her straw.

Weeks had past, ever since she developed the interest and continuing her plan on Eunsung. Whenever she leaves snacks on his table, she would watch him from afar, offering them to one of his band members. And what happen to the sweet letters she plasters on his locker? He crushes them with one hand and tosses them in the nearby rubbish bin.

No progress so far for Hyebin.

"Have you heard? Everyone's going to that party at Jaemin's parent's beach house, fireworks are coming on for show there." Two girl near her whispered rather loudly. She rolled her eyes, did they not realise she was right next to them.

The other lassie with a high bun gasped, "Yes! Even Orions are performing there! We should go!" She squealed, slapping her palm together like a seal.

Hyebin felt her heart plummeting to the bottom of her stomach. Orions? As in the band Eunsung's in? Her smile couldn't help but paint into a slight smirk, a snigger escaping her thin lips. Propelling her sight across, to the benches, Hyebin tightened the grip on her juice box.

The jet black haired sat down around his friends, stuffing his hands on his slim cheek. Another lad had draped his arm on Eunsung, as his guffaws surrender the other. Eunsung eyes for a second clashed with her sight, just that slight second. He just looked away lousily.

Hyebin had been staring at him for weeks, and he just shrugs her off?

She lifted her right knee on her left, letting her light locks shower over her eyes. "I'm getting you soon, Lee Eunsung." She silently muttered, chucking the crushed juice carton down the bin.

Getting the invitation wasn't that hard at all. The owner of the party was after all her brother's classmate. All she needed to do was ask if her brother was going, and then she'll be heading there too.

Even if she wasn't invited, she'll find a way to break in. After all, a beach is quite a vast place, and blending in like other guests wasn't that hard. Even though most were seniors from her school, Hyebin was pretty tall for her age.

Like any party, tables of freshly prepared snack dispersed around, with limitless amount of canned soft drinks stacked up. While the sun sink in a far distance, the sky coloured themselves in different shades of a range of colours, blue, orange, purple. Just as vibrant as the party, Hyebin was sure one can make her blind while the other can turn her deaf.

She slipped through the crowds, grimacing at a group of boys that dance with gruesome exaggerated moves, yanking her off her balance. Yelping at someone bumping on her stomach, and hissing at the female for it, Hyebin sneered, glaring as she flee away. The stage then caught her eyes. There he was.

Eunsung's voice echoed all over her, as she eyed him from the crowd. She grinned at herself. Just wait 'till everyone see her winning over him. She'll become legendary.

The male was overflowed with passion, hands clasped over his standing mic, as he poured his heavenly voice through the speakers and over the boisterous herd. His energy on stage with his bandmates excited everyone, including the stern Hyebin. They were all lucky, to be on the same stage as a gorgeous being. Especially one vocalist, that sang along with Eunsung, tightening the male's grip on his waist.

Whenever they turned to each other to share a sweet smile, it made her stomach churn.

She swam through untamed mob, sighing gladly when she reach

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter