A/N

Inbetween Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After going through a lot of debate with myself--I've decided to put Inbetween Worlds in an indefinite hiatus. I felt that as the chapters passed I lost more of the muse for the stories rather than actually letting it flow accurately and smoothly, and that's not what I want to see in a story that I had originally put in so much effort in. I will be reviewing Inbetween Worlds from head to toe all over again and perhaps when I get the muse back for this pairing as well as this story I'll come back to it again with a better and more wholesome chapter and story!

 

Meanwhile, I'm working on a new story that I have been having the inspiration for quite some time--so please look forward to it! My apologies for leaving for so long, but my University schedule has been really harsh on my time for the past year.

Once again to all who stayed with this story, thank you and I hope you'd support my other future stories! It's not the end for Inbetween Worlds, because I spent so much time creating the characters, the world and the races that I'm attached to them and still look at them with an immense amount of pride. Think of it more as a long exploration or travel that this story has to go on to find back itself--eventually it will arrive back and come back, because at the end everyone has to return home.

Love, 

Lina ❤️

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter