It's Time

It's Only Pretend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'll edit later ×~× Enjoy the first chapter ♡

__________

  It's Time

 

____________________

 

Chanyeol laid on his bed in the dark, recalling events of the day that unfolded.

Today was a mess.

He wasn't a drama queen or anything, so it wasn't the whole day that .

It for an hour - well, more like someone him for an hour but that's besides the point and was nothing new.

Nothing in his days were really new unless he made it so. Probably out of boredom. Probably out of his uncontrollable hormones. Most likely the latter.

Which is how his friends came up with an idea he couldn't refuse.

Even if he wanted to.

_____

"So, what trouble are we making today?"

Chanyeol gave a small smile in response to Jongin who flashed his perfection: straight, white teeth, and ethereal glow.

"Besides you giving me a heart attack when you sit this close to me, nothing. I'm not feeling it today. Maybe another time," he verbally replied when his air kiss to the latter was rejected by a brief swat.

Above him, a giant kid kneaded his cheeks, rebelliously.  "Come on, Chanyeol~ I'm bored! You've been laying there every day this week!" Sehun kept still nonetheless as Chanyeol turned over in his lap. He continued to lightly pester him until the another groaned in annoyance for him.

"Just pick something for him to do, so he can bug off. The little brat wants your attention, and you know it." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and went back to checking social updates on his phone.

Jongin hugged his legs and leaned back against a tree, peering at Kyungsoo as his natural sense for him picked up. He caught the slight raise of his eyebrows and his thumb freeze. "Find something good, Soo?"

His suspicions were correct as a grin gradually rose.

Chanyeol flinched from a phone thrown onto his chest, forcing his eyes to flap open and his mind to reawaken. He glared at the electronic before taking the cue.

He picked it up and read with a squint.

 

STATUS: UPDATED

Byun Baekhyun is single.

 

Chanyeol bit his inner lip subtly. He feigned indifferent, tossing the phone to Jongin, giving him an opportunity to move closer to his not-so-secret-as-he-thought longtime crush. "What does that have to do with me? We both screw around - so what? It's like his sixth break up. Big deal." 

He wanted to pout, pull out his phone to check for any messages. When paranoia dissolved more, he relaxed a little knowing his phone hadn't gone off. Baekhyun was fine. Probably. He had to hope and wait until he got home, away from the public eye.

They were always rivals since they were kids. Never taking things seriously, joking, fighting, betting about - well - everything. Life was a game to them, nothing but fun. Until that very game wouldn't stop escalating, pushing each other limits. The game eventually pushed them apart as well.

Neither of them wanted to lose the ultimate game and that was that - their demise.

"No, what's a bigger deal is that you aren't trying to catch him," Kyungsoo scrutinized him but kept docile as Jongin's knee brushed his. A token of calm. 

Sehun finished for him. "You know... he's the top , you're a manwhore... Isn't he your type to go after?" 

"I have a type now?" Chanyeol scoffed in amusement. "Since when? I pick randomly from whoever passes by. And...today..." he drawled, making a show of scanning the parking lot after school, "No one. No one has passed by or caught my eye for a week. I've eit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter