No Other Way

Eccentric

 

It was a regular day in the Kim household. Minji was watching some new drama, Bora was leaning on her shoulder almost falling asleep, and Siyeon was in the music room doing God-knows-what.

 

“Bora, are you sleepy?”

 

Said girl looked up with half-lidded eyes.

 

“Yeah, *yawn* but I’ll be fine.”

 

“You sure?” and all Minji got was a slight nod.

 

“Well, if you say so. Let’s go on a movie marath-!!”

 

Minji was then cut off by a scream coming from the music room. Bora fell down in surprise as Minji immediately rushed to their younger wife, thinking that something happened to her. Bora followed, albeit slower, massaging her back.

 

When Bora got to the music room, she was greeted with the sight of Minji checking Siyeon for any possible injuries.

 

“Baby, are you alright? Why did you scream? What happened?” she asked frantically.

 

At that Siyeon just laughed, leaving both Minji and Bora in confusion.

 

“Nothing bad happened, don’t worry.” Siyeon said, leaving a peck on Minji’s cheek.

 

“So why did you scream then?” Bora asked.

 

“I just came up with a new song that’s all.”

 

“That fast? You just came back in this room after finishing the last album you made!” Minji exclaimed in disbelief.

 

“Well, yeah.”

 

“Why all of a sudden?” Bora inquired.

 

“Hmm, well, I was just playing along to some of the new songs, like that one cool girl group’s new release, “You and I” was it? Then suddenly, a thought came into my head.”

 

“And what was that?”

 

“You know how Korea has a lack of gay songs right? Like usually the love songs people make are about a guy and girl, despite gay couples being more common these days.”

 

“Well, yeah. There’s barely any gay songs here.” Minji said.

 

“But there’s this Holand dude right?” Bora asked.

 

“Yeah, but aside from him, there’s barely anyone else.” 

 

To that, the two just nodded.

 

“Well, so instead of changing some pronouns, I just made a gay love song myself.”

 

“You sure are full of ideas. Can we hear it then?”

 

“Sure!”

 

Siyeon began playing her piano and soon came in her melodic voice. Minji and Bora were mesmerized by Siyeon’s voice as they listened to her newly composed song. When the song ended, the two alphas applauded their wife for another job well done.

 

“It’s a great song as expected Singnie.” Minji complimented.

 

“Well, what are you planning to do with the song?”

 

“I guess I could give to Mamamoo or something but...” she trailed off.

 

“But?”

 

“I think this song should just be my way of saying I love you to the both of you.”

 

“Aww, thanks Siyeonie~, we love you too.” the two chorused.

 

Minji and Bora proceeded to embrace Siyeon, sharing the same thought.

 

‘Our wife may be eccentric, but that’s just the way I like it.’