005

마지막 첫사랑 「 My First and Last.」

“Lackey?” Mark’s brow furrowed in confusion.

Jeno’s nodded his head slightly and answered, “Y...Yes. He wants me to be his lackey and that's what happened.”

Mark bursting out of laugh while holding his stomach. “...And, you agreed with it?”

“Y...Yes. I agreed to be his lackey.”Jeno’s stuttered and stammered and lowering his head; looking down in embarrassment as he shuffling his right feet on the ground.

Mark’s eyebrow arched in astonishment, then his expression turned to disbelief. “Do you like Huang Renjun that much? To the point where you agree to be his lackey?” He shook his head. “Oh my god. Seriously? Lee Jeno, the most egoistic and stubborn person agree to be Huang Renjun lackey?” He clapped his hands excitedly, rocking in his seat before calming down enough to speak.

“Congratulations, man! Ah, it's amazing how stupid you can be when you're in love. But—can't blame Renjun though. You create your own fate to be his lackey by your actions. That's karma, dude. I've told you countless times, to be nice with him, but you choose to be mean, so....congratulations, once again. Looking forward to see you holding Renjun bags!”

“wHat cAn I dO foR yOu, my LoRD?” Mark teased Jeno while made a face to annoy him even more.

“Hey, hey. Stop that! You don't have to attack me like that. I'm just trying to fix everything between me and Renjun.” Jeno said, rolling his eyes in annoyance with his arms crossed against his chest.

“And because you're afraid that you might losing him and not being able to confess your feelings towards him, right?” Mark’s asked with his eyebrows crinkled together in the middle.

“...ugh, yes.” Jeno replied, heavy sigh escaped through his lips. “And, I hope it's not too late...we're going graduating soon.”

“Good luck, buddy. It's never too late to start again as long as you don't give up in trying to be a better person. I've been with you for a long time and I know you're not the type of person that give up easily.” Mark’s patted Jeno's shoulder encouragingly. He was about to teased the male's even more, but looking at him being upset, completely regret over everything he have done towards Huang Renjun, he's stop himself from it.

Mom’s right. It only takes one person to change your life-to be a better person or to be the worst one. Mark shrugged, suddenly remembered his mom words.

A small smile slowly curved on Jeno lips as he nodded his head slightly.

                                         — × —


Argh! What the hell did I just do? Renjun groaned, annoyed at himself as he burying his face in the pillow, gripping tightly with his hands. He wanted to scream. He punched his pillow in frustration, flipped over onto his back and flung his arms over his eyes as he kicked at the blankets and they ended up tangled around his feet.

He took a deep breath and exhaled. He stared at the ceiling. He began to think about how his life going to be tomorrow morning with Lee Jeno as his lackey. Can't believe Jeno's agreed with his stupid condition just like that. What an idiot! Renjun's thought. And— you're no exception, Huang Renjun. You're an idiot too. Making him as your lackey means he’s going to stick with you all the time! Argh. He groaned as he grabbed the blankets and threw them on the floor.

But....

This year would be the last year, I'll be studying at school. And, I never had a good memories to take with. He rolled his eyes upwards. I don't want to create memories with him, but at least....I guess that's better than nothing.

The most famous and good looking student, Lee Jeno. Becoming Huang Renjun lackey, huh?

Aha.

Let's see what will happen tomorrow.