Drabble 4: Club

Three's a crowd

Drabble IV: Club

Jaemin x Hina x Jeno ft. Yuta and Jaehyun


“I’ll be expecting you, princess.” Those were Yuta’s final words to her before he hanged up. It was his birthday and he decided to hold a party at one of the night clubs in Gangnam to celebrate his 28 years of glorious existence. Given that the two of them are the sole members of SM’s precious Japanese line, Hina is extremely close to the older Japanese. Yuta did invite the other members of Moonlight Angels, however, they couldn’t make it as they are halfway across the world filming for their first-ever variety show. If it wasn’t for another schedule, Hina is probably already in Austria filming with her unnies and dongsaengs.

 

Despite Yuta telling her that NCT 127's manager will come by around seven to pick her up, it wasn't until eight that he appeared in front of Moonlight Angel's dorm looking entirely sorry as he explained to her how he got himself stuck in traffic. Hina continuously assured him that it was okay, but said manager remained apologetic all throughout the ride.

 

There were already a lot of people when they arrived at the club. Hina saw some of her NCT friends and made sure to greet them. Johnny had her by the shoulders when she caught a glimpse of Yuta who was then engaged in a conversation with Jaehyun. She politely excused herself from NCT’s official daddy and walked towards the birthday boy. Yuta and Jaehyun noticed her immediately and both beamed at her when she bowed and greeted them.

 

“Mark wasn’t lying when he said that you’ve grown so much, princess.” Yuta started.

 

“You’ve grown a whole lot prettier, Hina. How’s Hit the Stage by the Way?” Jaehyun added. Hit the Stage was on its third season and Hina was invited to appear on the show just like how Ten did in the first.

 

“It was amazing, oppa. Jeno and I will continue practicing next week after I come back from Austria.”

 

“Ah. Moonlight Angel’s first variety show right?” Jaehyun inquired before adding, “Anyway, Jisung is somewhat hurt that you didn’t choose him as your partner.”

 

“I think he’ll suit with the other performances. But really, Jeno’s not my first choice too.”

 

“Oh. Who is?” Yuta asked this time.

 

“Jaemin.” Hina answered truthfully making Yuta and Jaehyun laughed almost hysterically.

 

“Don’t tell Jeno that. It’s one thing that he’s not your first choice. It’s a whole other thing that you actually thought about Jaemin first.” Yuta said.

 

“But Jaemin suits the concept.” Hina answered again.

 

“We understand. But you know how Jeno feels about you. Heck, you know how Jaemin feels about you too.”

 

Before Hina can reply, an arm s its way around her waist and she felt a pair of lips touched the back of her head. Looking up, she saw Jaemin smiling down at her.

 

“I heard my name, so I decided to drop by.”

 

"Hands off, Na." Yuta scoffed. Even if Jaemin is his favorite NCT dongsaeng, he still doesn’t like it when the younger guy gets way too comfortable with Hina.

 

“I don’t want to, hyung.” Jaemin said courageously, and as if on cue, placed another arm around Hina's waist, hugging her entirely. "I'll take her with me. Jeno and I have been waiting for long. You said manager-nim can get her here by seven." Jaemin finished with a pout.

 

“Ya! Na Jaemin! Did you just attend my birthday party to see Hina?!” Yuta retorted while Jaehyun was just watching at the side amused.

 

“Of course… not hyung.” Jaemin said with a teasing devilish smile. “Although Hina takes the bigger part of the reason.” Jaemin finished as he quickly bid his goodbye to his hyungs and led Hina to a corner of the club where Jeno was quietly sitting. He’ll just face Yuta’s wrath later. He has Hina in his arms now and that’s more important.

 

Jeno was obviously delighted to see Hina with the way his eyes lit up. He greeted her with a forehead kiss and Hina noticed he smelled of alcohol.

 

“I didn’t know you drink.” Hina said, worried.

 

“Occasionally.” Jeno answered. “Jaemin and I do.”

 

At the mention of Jaemin’s name, Hina looked at her other friend.

 

“Just what Jeno said -- occasionally. And we’re in a club, Hina. We’re legal adults too.” Jaemin defended.

 

“I didn’t say anything. I was just surprised.” Hina answered as she let Jeno take her to the sofa. Jeno sat down first and he tried to make Hina sit on the space between his legs but Jaemin was quick to pull her aside.

 

“There’s quite a lot of room for Hina to sit on, I believe.” Jaemin said as he also plopped himself beside Hina and s his arms around her waist again and rested his chin on her head as if enveloping her in a bear hug.

 

“So I’m not allowed to hug her but you are?”

 

“I’m just taking good care of Hina. I don’t like it-“

 

“I’m hungry.” Hina said all of a sudden knowing all too well that it will distract her two friends from petty fighting again.

 

Jeno perked up and cupped Hina’s face in between his hands, “What do you want to eat, baby?”

 

“Crabs?” Jeno suggested.

 

“Shrimps?” Jaemin asked.

 

“Me?” Jeno said teasingly.

 

“Don’t you dare lay a finger on Hina, Lee Jeno.” Jaemin said with a tone of finality and Hina can only roll her eyes at her two friends.