Drabble 3: V LIVE

Three's a crowd

Drabble III: V LIVE
Jaemin x Hina x Jeno ft. Mark and Donghyuck (Haechan)



It was the weekend. Mark, Hina, Jeno, Donghyuck, and Jaemin found themselves free for the entire day. NCT China recently made their debut so NCT Dream was on stand-by. Moonlight Angels, on the other hand, has successfully wrapped-up promotions for their first mini-album and was given a few weeks of rest before they work on their repackaged.

 

Jaemin and Hina were quietly playing Jenga in one of SM’s lounge when Mark, Jeno, and Donghyuck arrived. Jeno frowned at the sight of his best friend and prospective girlfriend sitting rather closely to each other. He doesn’t really mind Hina hanging out with the opposite so long as it’s within their SM circle. However, he is also easily irked at the sight of the girl he likes being way too comfortable with any boy – SM or not SM. Jaemin, in particular, is a very special case. Despite him and Jeno being best friends, they are also rivals when it comes to Hina's affection.

 

Noticing the tensed look on Jeno's face, Mark tried to lighten the mood by happily greeting Jaemin and Hina.  Both were surprised to see their Mickey Mouse Club days leader and instantly stood up to greet him and the other two. Jaemin high fived his brothers while Hina gave each of them a hug with Jeno casually asking for a few more minutes of skinship as he tightened his hold on Hina’s waist when the girl tried to release him from her hug. It was Jaemin’s turn to frown this time.

 

Sensing another danger, Mark gently pulled Hina out of Jeno’s grasp. Donghyuck who was also quick to catch up on the situation suggested that they do a V LIVE simulation given that NCT Dream haven’t done one in a long time and that Moonlight Angels will probably do one when they promote their repackaged album.


Mark: Okay. I’ll be the MC and let’s pretend to answer some questions from fans.


The younger four nodded and Mark motioned for them to sit down to which they did. They formed a semi-circle with little Hina snuggled between Jeno and Jaemin.


Mark: Yo grasses! MC Mark here doing a VLIVE with our company’s swag line – the ’00 line!!! Y’all know my brothers -- NCT’s Jeno, Haechan, and Jaemin. Renjun’s another ’00 liner but he’s currently promoting as a member of NCT China which is why he’s not here. There’s one more member whom we haven’t introduced yet. Some of you who have watched us in our Mickey Mouse Club days might remember her as the Goddess of Victory, the Triple Threat, and the Dancing Queen. But now that she has debuted-


Donghyuck: Wait hyung. After her stint in the Mickey Mouse Club and before debuting, this girl was also known as the lucky SM trainee who was sitting between NCT’s Jaemin and Jeno in the subway. 


All the boys laughed. Hina glared at Donghyuck who simply gave a peace-out sign. Jeno ruffled the Hina's hair before he urged her to introduce herself. 


Hina: Hello! With eyes like a cat, I am Moonlight Angels’ Hina!


Donghyuck: You should change your introduction to everyone’s favorite girl -- Nakamura Hina.


Hina: That’s embarrassing.


Jaemin: It’s true though. 


Hina blushed and Jaemin who was sitting beside her casually wrapped an arm around her shoulder. Jeno who was sitting on Hina’s other side tried to remove it but Jaemin just won't budge.


Donghyuck: For God’s sake, stop man-handling Gong Kitty you two!


Mark: If this is an actual V LIVE, fans will surely lose their mind. 


Donghyuck: And Gong Kitty here will surely gain a lot of haters.


Hina: I already have a lot thanks to that subway picture. 


Jeno and Jaemin frowned. 


Donghyuck: But there were positive comments too such as Jeno and Jaemin being gentlemen and SM idols’ friendship being the best. 


Mark: Speaking of being gentlemen, who among the ’00 line is the most protective to Hina? Consider it as a question from fans.


Donghyuck: Well… Jeno’s a good friend but really, he goes all out when it comes to Gong Kitty. I mean, we’re all protective towards her or towards each other for that matter, but Jeno’s on a different level.


Jeno: Donghyuck’s exaggerating. 


Jaemin: He’s not. You really are strict when it comes to Hina. 


Mark: Hina, the fans want to know how Jeno displays his overprotectiveness.


Hina: If this is a real V LIVE, I don’t think I can answer that question.


Jeno: Hyung wouldn’t even dare ask that but we’re not in an actual broadcast and I’m curious what you think about me. 


The other three were dumbfounded by Jeno’s straightforwardness.


Mark: Seriously Jeno, I told you not to hang around Koeun! Her honesty is rubbing on you!!!


Jaemin: That aside, I’m curious about Hina’s answer too.


Hina: In Jeno’s defense, he’s not that strict now. But there was this incident in the past where he told me with a serious face, “Hina, I don’t like it when you talk to guys I don’t know.”


Everyone was flabbergasted.


Mark: Ya! Are you her father?!


Jaemin: Isn’t that more of a jealousy rather than over-protectiveness? I’m surprised you didn’t tell Hina not to hang around with me.


Jeno: You and Hina will probably smack me right across the face if I said that. As much as you’re my rival, you’re my best friend too. Plus, all’s fair in the war of love.


Donghyuck: Gross. How can you talk like that in front of the girl you like?


Jeno: Hina knows I like her.


Hina: I do?


Jaemin: Hina knows I like her too.


Hina: Since when?


Mark and Donghyuck chuckled before the latter asked the 'make it or break it' question.


Donghyuck: Is Yuta hyung aware about you two making moves on Hina? Last time I check, she’s basically his princess.