Drabble 2: Forehead Kiss

Three's a crowd

Drabble II: Forehead Kiss

Jeno x Hina


 

It was SOPA's sports festival that day.

Hina was making her way to the school cafeteria to get a drink or two before she proceed to the treasure hunt event where she somehow ended as their class representative. It was an abrupt change, if Hina might say, as she was supposed to play in the team relay along with her good friend Sae Ron. However, due to one Lee Donghuck who decided to cross-classrooms just to show Hina's classmates some of the her “sports idol moments” during their Mickey Mouse Club days, her entire class agreed that she'll be perfect for the festival's main event instead.

Hina was deep in her thoughts trying to come up with several strategies to survive the game that she didn't notice the beverage bar that was placed weirdly at the center of the cafeteria. A loud clash came all of the sudden and immediatetely after, Hina’s schoolmates found her all wet and splashed with milk, soda, and chocolate. There were a few seconds of silence before most people in the cafeteria rushed off their feet to try and help her, but it was the handsome Lee Jeno who got to her first. He covered her in his uniform jacket and gently placed an arm around her shoulders as he guided her towards the nurse station. Eyes, whispers, and giggles followed the two which made Hina heavily uncomfortable. Somehow, she finds it unfortunate that even though the entire school knew about her closeness with her fellow SM kids in SOPA, the littlest of interaction between her and any of the boys can still cause quite a stir. 

Hina was thankful that the nurse didn’t ask much. She gave her a set of fresh clothes and after a little inspection, discharged Hina from her office. As expected, Jeno was waiting for her outside, his jacket which he used to cover her earlier was hanged coolly in his shoulders, and Hina can’t help but smile. In return, Jeno gave her his signature eye-smile and asked if she was okay to which she gave a nod.

 “Thank you again Jeno and I am really sorry for the trouble.” Hina said.

Jeno frowned and suddenly cupped Hina’s face in between his hands, “You’re never a trouble, Hina.” He said with a tone of finality before leaning in and giving Hina a swift kiss on the forehead.