thank you.

Tit For Tat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi guys! 

it's been a long while; even if you've subscribed to my other wenrene fics, it's also been a hot minute since i've updated most of them. to be honest, i can't really remember if i've thanked you all for getting this story featured or replied to every single one of you - i couldn't manage that at the time of writing. and today, i find out that this story is even being promoted like (you know who you are x) ... i expected people to forget something written two years ago. while writing this story has been a rollercoaster of emotions for me, it's been a great honor to hear that most of you could empathize or understand with my characters.

i believe you're all mature enough to know this is fiction, so i won't elaborate more. as always, authors love receiving comments and i personally do appreciate constructive criticism. however, i won't tolerate people coming into my dms or comment sections and talking up & down on my work because they're shippers of another pair. i mean, at your big age, i expect y'all to just stay clear of what you don't like instead of saying things "it's the opposite of reality" - this is fiction, and this is my work which is from my own effort.

you can either write your own, or just read your own pairing; and if you genuinely believe the girls are dating irl to an unhealthy state, please get help! /lh

again for those who enjoyed this story and are enjoying my other wenrene fics, thank you from the very bottom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter