03. How it started

유리(Yuri) Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

03. How it started (When there are memories, there's always reasons to come back)   How do you fill the empty part of your heart?

Damn every guy in this world. Is that possible? If it is, then Im Yoona would be the first to smile. Not that she hated every man, no. It's just at the moment. Maybe later, it'll change. But right now, she doesn't need any of them to remind her that there's an empty part of her that she needs to fill. How did one man manage to empty her heart, anyway?

Damn those manipulating words.

"Mocha Latte, please."

"Actually, make that two."

"Wait - what are you..."She spun around, almost frowning.

A few feet away stood Changmin with a smug grin in his face just too early in the morning. She feels a tug inside but shrugs it away, just not in the mood to match his smile with hers. And so, keeping her lips in check, she stares at him expressionlessly.

"Good morning!" What's so good about the morning? 

"Yes. Good morning. What are you-"

"Oh. I was around the block and I thought I'd drop by to get some coffee. Then I saw you."

"Really?" she asks, raising an eyebrow before scanning him up and down going back to look at him.  Stop smiling, damn it. 


He nods, almost innocently. "Early work? You look a bit... cranky, Miss Im."

She frowns and he laughs. "I didn't mean it that way. You just look tired."

"Do I look that old? Back to Yoona, please. We're not working here, are we?" For the first time of the day, she smiles.

He runs his fingers through his hair and laughs. "Right.. so.."

"Well, I guess I'm not eating my breakfast alone today." And they both smile, amused.

He didn't ask about last night, she thinks, remembering how much she realized that the damn bastard still mattered. Shrugging off the thought once again, she glances at Changmin who was still silent as if he also himself had some thinking to do.

"How did you know my boss again? Oh. I mean Kyuhyun. How did you..."

"High school classmates," he smiles, waiting for her reaction.

"But... I went to -"

"You went to the same high school with him. I did too." he finishes, beaming to himself.

She opened and paused sinking back to her seat lowering her eyes. "Oh." That's weird. I don't remember seeing him. At all. 

Looking up, she meets his eyes glowering at her. "It's okay. Not noticing never meant ignoring, Yoona."
 



"You are ridiculous!"

"Why is that?"

"Because!" Jessica exclaims in disbelief, "You left that night without a word because of what? Your bastard ex? And I had to see for myself to find out. You could have told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter