dear feelings, can you please stop coming back?

The Adventures of Junmyeon's Little

Panting in nervousness, Junmyeon ran as soon as he went out from Yixing's bedroom. He can't believe it----his memory from yesterday was in a blur as he had indulged himself in soju and somehow, to his nightmares, he found himself sleeping on the famous Lay Zhang's bed. The Lay Zhang that was famous all around South Korea despite hailing from China and his ing first love (holy !), he just wanna disappear in a snap knowing that. Desperate to run away from his own embarrassment, he ran out of his house----well he almost.

Well, he finally realised that he doesn't know where the he is placed by the gods.

Although he doesn't want to go back to where he was, he has no choice but to ask the idol to send him home, thus adding further embarrassment on his part. Quietly, he went to his room and opened the door with his hand shaking due to the anxiousness---only to find himself in a very shocking situation he thought would only happen in the dramas he watched.

Walking towards the bathroom, Yixing was undressing himself, making the professor gaze at him wide-eyed and mouth opened. Unconsciously, his eyes weren't focused on the man's face but on the body of the idol himself. That smooth looking abdomen of his that's slender, porcelain-white and muscular along with that very flat stomach that looked like those marble statues that made him think how much he had grown and improved ever since they had se---- 'Oh. It's you, Junmyeon.'

Snapping back to the reality, the professor blinked twice before realising what's going on, making him close his already drooling mouth. What the am I doing first thing in the morning, he thought, averting his gaze from the idol's attentive ones as he started fidgeting. 'Oh...uhm...'

'Hm?'

'I..I don't know where is this... so...can you....'

'Can I?' Hearing the flirty tone coming out from his mouth, Junmyeon though he wanted to punch Yixing in the face---he never ing changed! Feeling pissed, he bit his lip while trying to avoid looking at the idol's chest as he noticed he was purposely showing it to him. But when he saw him raising an eyebrow at him playfully, he could not contain it and answered straightforwardly with his eyes closed shut, 'Can you take home?!'

As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw the idol laughing. 

He was laughing in front of his ing face!

Eaten by anger, Junmyeon could only glare at the laughing Yixing as he thought he could not physically fight him since he's the one asking for a favor from him. If he didn't, he could've beat him to death the way an ahjumma would. His rage suddenly switched to surprise when he carefully pulled his chin, caressing it gently with his thumb. A soft smile was on the idol's face when their eyes met, with him replying a happy yes. At that moment, the professor held his breath---it feels like he was being pulled into a different world, like time was already going slow and he is already drowning in his own shame of his self---but he was relieved later on that he let go, making him catch his breath. But when he thought he was already safe, Yixing then asked, 'Isn't it working day today?'

'Ah, yes?'

'Don't you have a class today?' Junmyeon blinked innocently, making the idol think the moment was cute that it almost made him get it up. But it turned to be another funny segment that became a deja vu as the professor panicked the moment he realised, making him leave with the obvious blushed on his face.

'Wait, doesn't he need to shower?'


'You need to take a shower.'

'I appreciate your offer, but I decline.'

'Take a shower please, Mr. Kim.'

'I would like to say no, Mr. Zhang.' The professor doesn't know why, but they are bickering in front of the bathroom door. It was the idol himself that dragged him while demanding to take a shower with a persuasive offer on borrowing his clothes, but he couldn't do it knowing he has love-laced intentions that he cannot specify. He knew it and he knew that he has to cut off while he still can.

The negatively strong look on Junmyeon's face was making Yixing pent up his feelings, causing him to pin him on the wall by surprise. That negative look on his face went to a wide-eyed expression as he gazed at his daring ones, hoping he could see how desperate he was to see him again and again to the point he would break down in front of him. But his efforts were a success when the surprised professor finally said yes, making him cry in huge waterfalls when he finally stepped in.

Why are they coming back again?

Don't come back at this point. I don't want to mess his life.

The cold, chilly temperature of the water fell into his body as he stood in front of the shower, with his mind running full of deep thoughts. Everything right now shouldn't be happening---he shouldn't be here, he should be working at this point. Even if he called in sick for a day, or called to find his son going to school fine, he still doesn't feel relieved at all. Being at his home; being on his bed; being in bathroom---being with Yixing all in all overwhelms him with feelings he isn't familiar with, but he knew that these were the same ones that appeared when they were still young. He wants to suppress it---he doesn't want to ruin him now. He just wants to see him happy even if he wasn't the reason behind it.

So dear feelings, don't come back and make me do the same mistake again.

Junmyeon could only cry at these sensations from a sad love story.

The sad aura that he felt got carried on their breakfast that the idol made, making the main atmosphere of the room. Yixing was happy and satisfied the professor looked like in his clothes----he was cute----but he could not bear to smile as he saw the dejected face of the love he once lost, making him worried. Knowing he won't say anything, he decided to observe as they both ate, adding it more and more to his concern. Pent up, he suddenly held his hand, caressing it gently before meeting his eyes. 'What's wrong?'

'I cannot do this.' He looked back, eyebrows furrowed as his face was filled with sadness, making the idol worry more than he was before. Junmyeon wanted him to let go, but he held him tighter. 'I cannot come back to you.'

'I don't ask for you to come back to me suddenly. I just...' He replied in such pained tone that made the professor twitch. He wants him back----he wants him to be with him. That's always his goal from the start, but what was this painful feeling that is stabbing his chest? 'All I wanted is to for you to give me a chance.'

'But I have Kris already.'

'Did he love you as much as I did?' He couldn't answer. Unable to reply, Junmyeon looked at Yixing's hand that was trembling, only to see him shaking, almost crying at his desperation. The idol wanted to reason out, but he couldn't do anything if he rejected him again. Clinging on the tiny string of hope, he asked him again, 'Did he made you happy as much as I did?'

'He didn't...' That reply almost made him happy until he added, 'But it's different now, Yixing. I broke up with you because I don't want to ruin your career as an idol. I---I don't want to ruin your happiness.'

Yixing could not breath upon hearing Junmyeon's answer. He doesn't want to believe it---it's choking him inside and he couldn't even do anything about it. Angry, he clenched his fist. 'What happiness? Do you think I'm happy being lonely? You were my own happiness---you're the only one who could make me happy as before.'

Unable to control his tears, Yixing stood up. He finally accepted it. It was his loss---he doesn't want him anymore. He could only say a sad sorry to his son who has been eagerly and positively looking up at him to help him in his plans. But deep sadness was on his heart as he realised all of his efforts were in vain. It's over---he doesn't care anymore.

Slowly, he started to walk away from him, but not until he felt a hand grabbing his---tight, just like his tone when he spoke.

'Please...don't go.'