FINAL

Time Machine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time Machine

 

“Alone in the room that is more spacious than usual

It’s over, guess it’s over

The story created by the two of us was also in vain

I can’t believe it could crumble so easily”

Kim Himchan woke up from dreamland; in the room which is feel empty along with the bed without his boyfriend. Feeling guilty once his sitting on his bed, empty and alone. ‘I miss you’ was the only words his could say or think all the time since the last accident.

“Himchan ah” a man named Bang Yongguk chasing and calling Himchan again and again since the misunderstanding happen in the studio. Yongguk grab Himchan arm, “what you want?” Himchan shout at Yongguk, “Would please hear my explanation?” Yongguk begging at Himchan. “What else you want to tell me? It’s clear already” Himchan push Yongguk away and walk aways.

‘I miss you so much Yongguk ah’  Himchan sobs

“One mistake, got one regret

‘Nobody is perfect’

Even if I try to say and hear it

The pain won’t heal no matter what”


“Himchan ah” Himchan look up at the balcony and saw his bestfriend named Jung Daehyun. “Hey” Himchann show his small smile which is fake and Daehyun knew it. “How you feel?” Himchan look at sky, “I don’t know” Daehyun sigh, slowly develop hug to Himchan, “You need to move on no matter what” Himchan tears slowly fall, “You can’t stay like this forever”.

“I just wish I could turn back the time” Himchan crying while hugging Daehyun tightly, “I just wanna the word sorry to him” Daehyun rubbing softly Himchan back.

“Please..”

“Time slows to crawl when I’m by myself

The punishment for my mistake is severe

The last words that you left behind

Even now, I can’t stop the refrain

My heart still hurts”

“Himchan ah please listen to me” Himchan walk faster left Yongguk behind, “Please..” Himchan stop and the facing Yongguk, “What you saw is not what you thinking; I asked Ji Eun noona helping me for ….” Yongguk didn’t finish his word but a slap landing on his left cheek, Yongguk hold his cheek while look at Himchan, “I hate you” Himchan cross the road leaving Yongguk behind.

Himchan didn’t notice a car drive fast and uncontro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter