oo9

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“And here we are.” Chunji announced as the lift came to a stop.

The door for the area opened. Yeeun stepped out with Chunji following behind.

“Wow.” Yeeun said in awe as she looked around.

Chunji chuckled at her reaction, “Do you like it?”

“I do.”

“Follow me Yeeun. I think you’ll like this better.”

Yeeun blinked at him before following.

Chunji led her into a shop full of people walking around.

Yeeun looked around and observed others. She could see that everyone was buying a lock as well as writing on the lock.

“That’s what I was talking about earlier.” Chunji popped out of nowhere scaring Yeeun.

“Oh my.” Yeeun jumped a little.

Chunji chuckled embarrassed, “Sorry.”

“It’s alright, I just wasn’t paying attention. It was my fault.”

“Would you like to buy one?”

Before Yeeun could answer, Chunji walked over to the locks and looked at them carefully before picking on up. He looked over at Yeeun, who raised a brow.

Yeeun walked over to him and looked at the lock closely, “Couple locks?”

“You don’t like it?”

“We’re getting married, so it’s only correct to have a couple lock, right?”

“Correct.” Chunji smiled as he walked over to the cash register.

Yeeun followed him and watched him pay for the locks. She couldn’t help but admire how he could be a normal citizen without anyone crowding him. She never had the freedom to go out on her without protection and here she was, out by herself with no protection and with her future husband.

She liked it a lot and she was glad that Chunji didn’t make it awkward or anything knowing that she was a princess. She was happy to be able to finally feel like a normal woman without having to keep her head high and act like how a princess should act.

“Write down your wish.” Chunji stated as he held out a lock.

“A wish.” She whispered as she looked down at the lock. She accepted it and looked up at Chunji, who blinked at her.

“Do you not have a wish?”

“Who doesn’t have a wish?”

Chunji watched as Yeeun walked over to the table and write on her lock. He could tell her smile was bittersweet. How could he tell? He didn’t know how he could tell, but he just felt like he could read her like an open book because she didn’t have her guard up.

“How could a princess not have her guard up?” He whispered to himself.

“Chunji.” Yeeun called.

He looked up and saw her staring at him.

“Are you not going to write?”

“Oh, ah, yes, I am.” He quickly walked over to her and stood next to her. “What shall I write?” He picked up a pen.

“Your wish.” Yeeun replied as she closed the cap to the pen. “I’m done.”

“Already?” Chunji gasped.

“You said to write down my wish, so I did.”

“Let me write mine down quickly here.” Chunji quickly scribbled something onto his lock.

“Are you just writing something random down?”

“N-No, it’s my wish.”

Yeeun looked at him suspiciously.

Chunji smiled, “Are you ready to go outside?”

Yeeun nodded with a smile.

The two headed out of the store. They followed a couple of girls out to the rooftop.

“You weren’t kidding.” Yeeun looked around. “The fence is full of locks.”

Chunji chuckled, “I told you so.”

“Then where do we put these?”

“We’ll have to find a spot somewhere.”

Chunji looked around but saw no empty spot. “Let’s go around.” He pointed to the other side.

“Ah, let’s go.” Yeeun smiled as Chunji led the way.

“There’s an open spot right there.” Chunji pointed out.

“Oh, there is.” Yeeun quickly walked over and clipped on her lock. “There.” She stepped back looking at her lock.

“I’ll put mine next to yours.” Chunji stated as he clipped his lock right next to hers. “Now it looks good. What did you write on yours?” He asked crossing his arms.

“It’s a secret.”

“Okay.”

“What did you write on yours?”

“It’s a secret too.”

Yeeun giggled, “Alright.”

“Isn’t the view nice?” Chunji asked turning to look at the view.

Yeeun followed his gaze. She stared at the view ahead of her. She could see the tall buildings, moving cars, and people in the city. “So, this is the view you were talking about, isn’t it?” She asked as a smile stretched across her face.

“I told you it was a nice view

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter