o44

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ugh!” Chunji groaned as he received a punch in the stomach.

“Don’t try fighting. All you have to do is come with me and tell me where Princess Aleena is.” The spy grinned.

Chunji looked at the spy with a hand on his stomach, “Never. You will never find Princess Aleena.”

The spy laughed, “You say that, but I found her that’s why I’m here. I was able to track her down and to my luck, she didn’t have any guards but you. This is child’s play.”

Chunji stood up and glared at the spy, “You will never know where she is.”

The spy scowled and ran towards Chunji ready to fight.

Chunji took a deep breath ready to fight when a gunshot was heard, and light glowed in the cave. Chunji shielded his eyes from the light as the spy groaned in pain on the floor.

“Vice Chairman Lee!” Xiumin ran up to Chunji, who lowered his hand. “Thank goodness we found you.”

Chunji looked around the cave and saw the guards that were looking around with flashlights. “Where is Sehun?” He asked turning to the head guard.

“He went to find Miss Yeeun.” Xiumin replied.

Chunji stared at him, “Did he find her? how is she doing? Is she injured?”

Xiumin shook his head, “I apologize. I do not know how she is doing or whether he has found her or not.”

“You haven’t heard anything?” Chunji heaved a dejected sigh.

“I’m sorry.” Xiumin lowered his head in shame.

Chunji shook his head, “It’s alright. I’m sure he’ll find her.”

“Sir, we should get your wounds treated.” Xiumin looked at Chunji’s face that had a busted lip and cut on his cheek.

“This is nothing. I just want to know how Yeeun is.” Chunji stated as he headed towards the entrance of the cave.

“Move out men!” Xiumin instructed as the guards started to leave the cave.

The spy was caught and held by two guards.

Chunji finally stepped out of the cave and saw the sunlight. It was starting to get dark already and he didn’t even notice because he’d been stuck in the cave for who knows how long. He looked around in despair, “Yeeun, where are you?”

“Vice Chairman, please climb the latter onto the helicopter.” Xiumin stated as he led Chunji to the ladder.

Chunji looked up at the helicopter before climbing the ladder. Once he started climbing, Xiumin followed.

“Make sure you keep him an eye on him!” Xiumin hollered from the ladder.

“Yes sir!” The two guards replied as they held onto the spy tightly.

 

------

 

“Yeeun, I need you to keep your eyes open. Yeeun.” Sehun called as he cradled his best friend in his arms.

Yeeun was breathing slowly with her eyes slowly closing, “…I’m…tired.”

Sehun shook his head, “No…no, you’re not tired.”

“…Sehun…”

“We’re going straight to the hospital. You’re going to get treated.”

Yeeun gave him a weak smile.

“I thought I told you to not get injured. Why are you injured?”

“…I fell.”

“I can’t believe you. What am I going to say to Changjo and your parents? They’re going to kill me, especially Changjo.”

“Don’t…tell them.”

“Yeeun.” He called her name sternly.

“Just…don’t…please?”

Sehun let out shaky breath, “Fine. I won’t tell them, but you better know now that I’m going to lock you in the house. You are to never step foot outside again.”

Yeeun pinched her brows together with a frown on her face.

“Don’t give me that look. I already warned you that if you get injured then you are going to be locked up.”

Yeeun swallowed, “How’s…Chanhee…oppa…?”

Sehun looked at his best friend. He saw the concerned look in her eyes, “He’s fine. He has a few scratches, but he’s fine unlike you.”

“…Good.”

“I don’t think he’s going to be happy when he sees you in this condition.”

“…It’s okay.”

“This is not okay. This is far from okay.”

Yeeun winced in pain.

Sehun’s eyes widen, “Are you alright? Where does it hurt?”

“…Every…where.” She let out a shaky breath.

“Yeeun, you are honestly going to be the death of me.”

Yeeun managed to give him a meek smile before closing her eyes.

“Yeeun…” Sehun gently shook her in concern.

“…Shh.” She hushed so softly that it was almost inaudible before her breathing began to slow.

Sehun noticed it and started to panic, “No, Yeeun, you need to stay awake. You cannot close your eyes.”

However, that didn’t help at all. Yeeun still had her eyes closed and now her breathing was irregular.

“No, no, no, no.” Sehun shook his head before looking around. His eyes scanned around the helicopter before turning to the pilot, “How far are we from the hospital? We need to hurry!”

“We’re two minutes away.” The pilot replied.

“And the hospital has been informed, correct?”

“Yes sir.”

“Great. Miss Yeeun needs medical attention as soon as possible.”

“Yes sir.”

Sehun took a deep breath and looked down at his best friend, who breathing was still irregular and shallow.

“We’re here!” The pilot informed as the helicopter landed.

Two of the guards opened the door and jumped down.

Sehun stood up with Yeeun still unconscious in his arms. He handed her to one of the guards, who carried her onto the bed.

The nurses and doctors quickly started checking her pulse and injuries.

“She needs to be treated immediately. You all need to do everything in your power to make sure that she is fine. If she is not, you will regret it.” Sehun warned sternly with an expressionless face.

The doctors and nurses swallowed hearing the warning. They quickly wheeled Yeeun towards the hospital building as Sehun followed behind them.

Sehun glan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter