o41

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“How are you doing?” Sehun asked concerned.

Changjo grinned weakly, “I’m fine. How is Yeeun? Is she still in bed?”

Sehun raised a brow, “You shouldn’t be worried about Yeeun. You should be worried about yourself. You almost died.”

“And Yeeun almost drowned to death when she was younger.” Changjo shot back.

Sehun frowned, “That has nothing to do with this. Why did you bring it up?”

“I brought it up because this is the same scenario. When Yeeun drowned, you and I were both devastated. We couldn’t do anything for her besides stay by her side and hoped that she woke up. You know that after that, she wouldn’t leave our sides because she was more worried about us than herself.”

“I know, but you have to take care of yourself. How are you going to let the other knights take care of Genovia when you’re bedridden? You can’t protect it even though you promised Yeeun you would.”

Changjo rolled his eyes with a grin on his face, “You talk too much, Sehun.”

“I’m just stating facts.”

“Then why don’t you come back, and we’ll trade places. I would prefer to be there than here.”

“Is everything alright over there?”

Changjo glanced around before looking at his best friend again, “I heard that the officials are speculating that Yeeun is in South Korea, so they sent people over there.”

Sehun’s eyes widened, “What? When did this happen?”

Changjo shook his head, “I don’t know, but you need to be careful. The spies could have already landed and be roaming around.”

“.” Sehun cursed under his breath.

Changjo pinched his brows together, “What’s wrong? Did something happen to Yeeun?”

“She’s not here.” Sehun spoke softly.

“What do you mean she’s not there?”

“I mean she left with Chanhee to go on their honeymoon.”

“And you didn’t go with them?” Changjo croaked loudly before coughing.

“Are you okay?” Sehun began to panic.

“I’m fine.” Changjo cleared his throat. “How is Yeeun on her honeymoon? Are you there with her? Is she close by?”

Sehun shook his head, “…I didn’t go.”

“WHAT?!” Changjo shouted and coughed.

“Can you not shout to freaking loud? And can you be more careful? You’re still recovering.”

“H-How could you not have gone with Yeeun? You left her by herself?” Changjo scowled.

“Chanhee and Yeeun left unexpectedly last night. They took a private plane to Jeju Island for their honeymoon.” Sehun heaved a sigh.

“You need to go there. What if something happens to Yeeun?”

“I’m trying, but I’m sure Chanhee already has people guarding them. Plus, there’s some things that I need to take care of before going.”

“And what could be more important guarding Yeeun?”

“I found the person who was stalking us at the shopping center a few weeks ago.”

Changjo coughed, “Really? You found him?”

Sehun nodded, “I did.”

“Who is it? Was it one of the spies?”

Sehun shook his head with his brows pinched together, “No, it’s not. It was someone hired by Jung Eunji.”

Changjo raised a brow, “Who is Jung Eunji?”

“She’s the daughter of an entertainment company.”

“Why would she hire someone to stalk Yeeun? How does she know Yeeun?”

“No, no, that’s where you’re wrong. That person was after Chanhee.”

“Chanhee?”

“Jung Eunji is Chanhee’s ex-girlfriend.”

“He had an ex-girlfriend?!”

“Why are you so surprised?”

“I just wasn’t expecting it.”

Sehun laughed, “You weren’t expecting it? Are you serious? Lee Chanhee is a bachelor that any woman would want, so of course he’d have an ex.”

“He just doesn’t seem like that type of person to date anyone. He looks too much of a goody-two-shoes.”

“Well, he might. He and his ex-girlfriend only dated for a month.”

“A month?!” Changjo’s eyes almost popped out of their socket.

“I guess it just didn’t work out. There’s no need to be surprised about anything.”

“No need to not be surprised? Come on, I still barely know anything about this guy. I haven’t even met him yet.”

“That’s because you’re in Genovia. I’ve met him and he’s a good guy. He even has real feelings for our Yeeun.”

“He does?!”

Sehun nodded, “He does, but it’s complicated. Yeeun doesn’t have any feelings for him. Nope, I lied. I think there may be something there, but I’m not too sure on what it is.”

Changjo narrowed his eyes, “Are you saying that our Yeeun has feelings for Chanhee?”

Sehun shrugged, “I don’t know. This is the first time I can’t read her feelings. Usually I can, but I can’t this time.”

“I think you’re just pulling my leg. Our Yeeun can’t have feelings for Lee Chanhee. She barely knows him.”

“Anything can happen Changjo.”

“You know that this marriage is for business only. Yeeun can’t have any romantic feelings for him.”

“I already told you that I don’t know if she has romantic feelings for him or not.”

“But you said that he does for her. You need to put him in his lane.”

“Do I have to?” Sehun heaved a sigh.

“Yes, you do. You can’t lead him on like that.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter