o39

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

A week went by in a breeze.

Yeeun didn’t hear any more news of Changjo, so she didn’t do much throughout the week. She was too depressed to even eat.

Sehun came over every day and stayed by her side while Chunji was at work, but nothing worked. No matter how much Sehun and Chunji tried to make Yeeun eat, she wouldn’t eat. She would just lay in bed with the curtains drawn. She didn’t do anything else than that.

It was a Sunday night.

Chunji was home and took care of Yeeun, so that Sehun could rest and get some information on how Changjo is doing.

“Yeeun,” He called knocking on her bedroom door, but there was no answer. “I’m coming in.” He announced as he turned the knob and opened the door stepping into the dark bedroom. He could make of Yeeun’s figure on the bed.

His heart squeezed in pain seeing how she just laid in bed not doing anything, “Yeeun, I brought you something to eat.”

Silence answered him as Yeeun didn’t even move from her position.

Chunji heaved a small sigh and placed the tray of food on the table that was in bedroom. He walked over to the bed and sat on the edge of the bed. “Yeeun?” He called softly as he leaned over to get a better look at her face.

She was sleeping soundly. However, he could see how thin she got from not eating anything for the past week. It broke his heart seeing how all she did was sleep and nothing else. It wasn’t healthy for her to starve.

“Yeeun.” He gently shook her awake.

Yeeun’s eyes slowly fluttered as she turned to her head to see her husband staring down at her. “Oppa?” She croaked.

Chunji gave her a gentle smile, “Let me grab you some water.” He left her side and quickly walked over to the tray and poured water into a glass before walking back to Yeeun, who slowly sat up. He sat back down on the edge of the bed and helped her drink the water.

“Thank you.” Yeeun gave him a meek smile.

“Are you hungry? I made you some porridge.”

Yeeun shook her head, “No, I’m alright.”

Chunji frowned, “But you need to eat something. You’ve gotten so thin.”

“How can I think about eating when I haven’t heard anything about Changjo?” She asked turning away.

“I don’t think he would like to see you in this state.”

“I’m tired. I want to go back to bed.” She slowly slid back down, but Chunji held her shoulder not letting her lay back down.

“I’ve been thinking about this. Let’s go on our honeymoon.” Chunji announced.

Yeeun turned to look at him in shock, “W-What?”

Chunji smiled, “Let’s go on our honeymoon. Where it’s just you and me. Where no one will bother either of us and we can forget about the world.”

Yeeun looked down at her lap not saying anything.

“Since it’s spring, we can go to Jeju and spend a week there. We can enjoy the beaches and food there. It’ll be good for you to get some fresh air since you’ve been cooped up in the bedroom.”

Yeeun couldn’t say anything because she was feeling guilty.

Chunji pulled her into a hug and rest his head on hers, “What do you say? We’ll have fun with just the two of us.”

“But, will that be alright?” She asked turning to look up at her husband.

Chunji brushed away the hair that was on her face, “It’ll be alright. Everyone is worried about you and want you to be healthy again. Namjoo and Bomi have been pestering me about bringing you out of the house more often.”

Yeeun cracked a small smile, “They said that?”

Chunji nodded, “Of course, they did. They kept texting and coming to me every day this week asking about you. They miss you dearly.”

“…I miss them too.”

“Then let’s go on our honeymoon and plan something with them when we come back. Would you like that?”

Yeeun nodded in response.

“Wonderful. I’ll pack for us then.” Chunji smiled as he climbed off the bed. “Where did you put your suitcase?”

“It’s in the closet.” She replied softly.

Chunji walked over to the closet and opened it. He stepped inside and looked around. There weren’t a lot clothes in the closet, but there seemed to be enough for her to get by. “Maybe I should get you some more clothes.” He mumbled.

Yeeun watched Chunji walk around the closet picking clothes off the rack. She smiled as she watched him. She thought it was y when he pinched his brows together in thought and jutted out his bottom lip as he paired the clothing.

Chunji felt her gaze, so he turned around to look at her with a curious expression. “Is something wrong? Am I that bad at picking clothes?” He asked with a nervous chuckle.

Yeeun smiled, “No, you’re doing great.”

“That’s good. I was worried that you weren’t going to like anything I pick.”

“Please make sure that it matches and goes well with one another.”

“I will. I can’t let you dress badly. That reminds me, would you like to go shopping for some new clothes? We can do th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter