o36

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeeun!” Sehun called out, but Yeeun didn’t stop.

She kept on walking. Instead of going back to the outdoor reception, she stormed towards the bride room where she had gotten ready.

“Yeeun!” Sehun called as he finally caught up to her. He grabbed her arm pulling her back.

She spun around with tears in her eyes.

“I think you need to talk to him.” He stated.

Yeeun shook her head, “N-No. I don’t want to see him.”

“You got it all wrong though.” Sehun said desperately.

“I didn’t get anything wrong. He hugged her. I saw it with my own eyes.” She scowled.

Sehun shook his head, “No, it’s not it.”

“How can you say that it’s not like that?” She hissed through clenched teeth. “I saw it with my own two eyes.”

“Yeeun!” Chunji called huffing and puffing.

She turned and glared at her newlywedded husband, “Go away.”

Chunji stopped in front of his wife and her best friend. He searched her face and saw that she had tears in her eyes. Oh no! He made her cry when he promised that he was going to take care of her. “Y-Yeeun.” He stuttered.

“Go away.” She spun around and started to walk away when Chunji followed and grabbed her hand stopping her. “Let go.” She tried pulling her hand free but couldn’t.

“Let me explain.” Chunji pleaded as he tightened his grip.

“Explain what? Explain the fact that you hugged another woman, nonetheless, your ex-girlfriend in front of your wife?” Yeeun huffed.

“I didn’t hug her.” He insisted. “I tripped.”

Yeeun scoffed, “You tripped? Please, you hugged her.”

“I did not.”

Sehun watched the scene in front of him unfold. He knew this was something that the two of them had to figure out themselves. He turned around and left the newlywed to themselves.

“Let go of my hand right now. I don’t want to talk or see you.” Yeeun glared.

“Yeeun, listen to me. It was an accident. You must believe me. Please, Yeeun.” He pleaded.

Yeeun stared at him in disbelief. Tears were blurring her eyesight as the pain in her heart grew. She couldn’t believe that he was lying to her. How could he lie and say that he didn’t hug her when she saw it? Who did he take her as?

“You can’t lie to me. I saw everything. You purposely invited her to the wedding to do this kind of thing, didn’t you?” She choked on her tears that were now starting to fall. She quickly wiped away her tears with her free hand, but Chunji grabbed that hand.

“I’m sorry.” He took a step towards her.

“Let go.” She tried pulling her hands free.

Chunji took another step and hugged her tightly as she struggled to get free.

“Let me go.” She sniffed.

“I’m sorry.” He apologized holding her tightly.

“Let me go.” She cried.

Chunji squeezed his eyes shut as she continued to cry in his embrace. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you, but I promise that I didn’t hug her. It was an accident. She came here uninvited and I don’t know how she got the location. I’m sorry. I never meant to hurt you.”

“Let…me…go.” She sniffed.

“Yeeun, you’re the only one that I really love you. I don’t and wont love anyone else.”

“Let go.”

“Not until you forgive me.”

“Let me go. This is…not how a princess should act.” Yeeun swallowed a she pushed Chunji away.

Upon hearing the word ‘princess’, Chunji loosened his arms and Yeeun was able to take a step back.

She used her hand to tap her tears away since she didn’t want to wipe it off and ruin her makeup. “I don’t care what you do or who you’re with.” She started. “All you need to do is keep your end of the agreement.”

Chunji stared at her in shock. How did her attitude change so quickly? “Y-Yeeun, what do you mean?”

She gave him the fiercest glare she could muster, “All you need to do is keep with this arranged marriage. There’s nothing more to that. Remember, I’m only marrying you because it’s for my country.”

He searched her eyes to see if she was joking, but she wasn’t. Her eyes told him how serious she was. “Yeeun…”

“I don’t have anything else to talk to you about.”

“N-No, th-this can’t be right. You said that you were falling for me earlier. You can’t take it back.”

“I think you must have misunderstood.”

“Mis-Misunderstood?”

“I only said that because there wasn’t anything else I could say at the time.”

“W-What?”

“Please don’t forget where we both stand. I am the princess and heir of Genovia whereas you are the heir to a shopping center. I have my whole country depending on me whereas you have your business. There’s a big difference between the two. You will never understand what I am going through.”

Chunji stared at her in disbelief. She was comparing their lives now? Like right now? Really?

“I can’t let my emotions get in the way like this.” Yeeun took a deep breath.

“You can’t be serious right now. You can’t let your emotions get in the way? Do my feelings mean nothing to you? Do I seem like someone you can command? I am a human being. I have emotions.” Chunji clenched his hands int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter