o35

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeeun noona!” Juno laughed as he pulled Yeeun.

“Don’t go so fast now.” Yeeun giggled as she followed after Chunji’s little nephew.

“Juno, where are you taking my wife?” Chunji chuckled as he followed his wife and nephew.

“I believe he’s trying to take away your wife.” Minah laughed at her cousin.

“Your son is only five and he’s already stealing married women. Boy, I’m worried about when he gets older.” Chunji teased.

“Hey,” Minah frowned and slapped Chunji on the arm playfully. “Don’t say that about my son.”

“Juno! Come back here!” Chunji quickened his pace after his nephew and wife, who were already on the dancefloor dancing.

“Let them dance.” Minah grabbed hold of Chunji’s arm before he could reach his wife and nephew.

“Can I not dance with my wife?” Chunji turned around to look at his cousin, who laughed.

“Chanhee, you have the rest of your life with her. Just let Juno have her for five minutes. There’s nothing wrong with that.” Minah clicked her tongue. “I didn’t know that you could be so possessive.”

“I can’t just let another man steal my wife.” Chunji declared.

Minah rolled her eyes, “Please, Juno is barely a man. He’s just a little boy.”

“He’s still a male, isn’t he?” Chunji raised a brow.

“Oh please, Chanhee.”

“Yeeun noona!” Juno laughed whole heartedly as Yeeun picked him up and spun him around.

“You’re so cute!” She giggled happily.

“Noona!” Juno beamed happily.

“How can you be so adorable?” She lightly pinched his cheeks.

“Yeeun, you look like you’re ready for a baby.” Bomi giggled as she walked up to Yeeun and Juno.

“Oh no.” Yeeun shook her head. “I’m far from ready.”

Bomi playfully bumped shoulders with her, “Ay, come on. You don’t have to be shy.”

“Noona!” Juno giggled shifting Yeeun’s attention to him.

“Yes Juno?” She smiled brightly at him.

“Uncle Chan looks mad.” The five-year-old pointed over to Chunji, who was scowling.

Yeeun turned her attention to her husband and laughed. She could tell that he was upset and not happy about the fact that she was enjoying her time without him. She turned back to the five-year-old, “It’s okay. Uncle Chan isn’t mad.”

“But he’s frowning.” Juno pouted.

“Come on now, you don’t have to worry about him. I’ll take care of him later, okay?” Yeeun winked.

Hearing that, Juno perked up, “Okay!”

From the distance, Chunji couldn’t help but glare at his wife and nephew. He, too, wanted to know what was so funny that they were laughing so hard.

“Glaring at Yeeun isn’t going to make her come to you.” Suho stated as he stood next to Chunji, who turned his head to look at the older male.

“Oh, hyung.” Chunji blinked.

“Congrats.” Suho grinned turning to the younger male.

Chunji gave him a small smile, “Thanks. How did it go at the hospital today?”

“Busy like always.” Suho took a sip of his drink.

Chunji nodded, “I see. You must be tired.”

Suho shrugged, “I’m alright.”

Chunji continued to watch his wife and nephew, who were now dancing with his friends.

“You never told anyone about dating Yeeun.” Suho started.

The groom swallowed, “…Yeah. She wanted to be on the downlow, so I kept it a secret from everyone.”

“You must really love her.”

“…I do. Honestly, I would have never thought I’d love someone like her.”

Suho pinched his brows together, “Someone like her?”

“I just never expected to find someone like her.”

“I’m glad that you found someone like her.”

“I am too.”

“Take good care of her.”

“I will hyung.”

“Uncle Chan!” Hana called brightly.

Chunji turned to his six-year-old niece, “Oh, Hana.”

The six-year-old beamed at her uncle, “Can you dance with me?”

The groom chuckled as he bent down and picked up his niece, “Of course. I can’t say ‘no’ to our precious Hana.”

Hana giggled.

“Excuse me, hyung.” Chunji turned to the older male.

Suho chuckled, “No worries. Go have fun.”

Chunji gave him a quick smile before walking over to the dancefloor with Hana in his arms.

“Juno!” Hana called as she and Chunji walked up to Yeeun and Juno.

The five-year-old turned his head and beamed, “Hana noona!”

Yeeun turned and saw her husband with a grin on his face, “What are you smiling about?”

“You have your man and I have my woman.” Chunji chuckled.

“Are you…jealous?” Yeeun asked amused.

“Of course not.” Chunji grinned.

Yeeun laughed as she turned to the five-year-old in her arms, “Juno, I think Uncle Chan is jealous.”

“Yay!” Juno laughed as Chunji scowled.

“You’re happy that I’m jealous?” Chunji pouted.

“Uncle Chan, you still have me.” Hana beamed.

Chunji turned to the six-year-old in his arms, “Aw, thank you. I’m glad you’re here for me.”

Hana giggled, “I’ll always be there for you.”

“Ay, look at you. Such a smooth talker. Do you do this at school?” Chunji asked with a bright smile.

“I have a boyfriend at school.” Hana stated.

Chunji gasped, “Really? Aren’t you too young?”

“But I do have a boyfriend.” Hana pouted.

“Okay, okay, you have a boyfriend.” Chunji laughed.

The song comes to an end and everyone claps.

Chunji and Yeeun put down their dance partners, who ran off to go play.

“I guess it’s just you and I now.” Chunji chuckled turning to his wife, who nodded.

“My dance partner left me.” Yeeun laughe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter