o33

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

The sound of rushed footsteps and chattering filled the venue as Mrs. Lee and the venue staff were making sure everything was prepared and in place for the wedding.

It was time, so everything had to be perfect. There could be no flaw in the wedding ceremony as well as the reception. Mrs. Lee made the staff double— no, triple check everything to make sure that everything worked, and nothing was missing.

The venue looked marvelous. The decorations that Yeeun, Bomi, and Namjoo bought were put into their place, and made the venue look beautiful. The colors of romantic mint and mauve went well with the venue and because the sun was shining so brightly, the colors shined brightly. The flowers that decorated the rows and tables went with the color theme.

“Yes, please make sure everything is ready. There shall be no mistakes.” Mrs. Lee instructed. “Also, make sure the guests know where they are going.”

“Yes ma’am.” The staff bowed before scattering off.

Mrs. Lee smiled as she turned to look at the reception hall that was outdoors, “Everything here looks all set.”

“Ma’am, will you please look at the wedding hall?” Staff 1 asked.

“Yes, I can do that.” Mrs. Lee answered as the staff led the way to the wedding hall.

The staff opened the door and Mrs. Lee stepped in. She looked around the wedding hall and felt her heart flutter.

It was really happening.

Her son was getting married. She felt her heart ache a little being that this wasn’t a wedding where the couple loved each other, but it was a forced arranged marriage. However, she had hope that maybe, just maybe her son and the princess would learn to love each other even through this tough situation.

The only thing that she and her husband as well as the King and Queen want was for their children to be happy. Of course, they didn’t always voice it out, but that was something that they wished for.

“This looks wonderful. Please continue to work hard.” Mrs. Lee smiled.

Staff 1 bowed, “Yes ma’am.”

“I should go check on my son and make sure that he’s ready.” The older woman giggled. “Please check everything one last time before the wedding starts.”

“Yes ma’am.” Staff 1 bowed and left.

“I better go check on Chanhee and the boys. I hope they’re not struggling.” Mrs. Lee inhaled a deep breath and headed towards the groom’s room.

 

------

 

KNOCK KNOCK

The door opened revealing a handsome and suited D.O.

“Hello Mrs. Lee.” D.O greeted. “Please come in.”

Mrs. Lee smiled, “Thank you. You look very handsome, Kyungsoo.”

D.O chuckled, “Thank you.”

Mrs. Lee stepped into the room to see six handsome suited up men. She beamed brightly seeing how handsome the young men were, “Oh my. You all look very handsome.”

“Thank you, omonim.” CAP chuckled.

The older woman turned to her son, who was scrolling through his phone. She frowned, “Lee Chanhee, what are you doing?”

“Touching my phone.” Chunji replied not looking at his mother.

Mrs. Lee placed her hands on her hips, “Lee Chanhee.”

“Omonim, he’s been acting like this since this morning.” Niel chimed in.

“He has?” She blinked at the boys.

“Omonim, he’s just mad that we went to see Yeeun and he didn’t.” CAP chuckled.

Upon hearing that, Mrs. Lee giggled, “Is that right?”

Chunji’s frown deepened, but he didn’t say anything.

“All we did was just went in and said ‘hi’ while he was here by himself.” Chanyeol stated innocently.

“Isn’t she beautiful?” Mrs. Lee beamed. “Bomi and Namjoo are both beautiful as well. All three of them are so beautiful. I just so happy.”

“I bet Chunji is going to cry when he sees Yeeun walking down the aisle in her wedding gown.” Chen snickered.

Chungji turned to glare at him.

“Don’t glare at me. That’s such a scary look.” Chen shuddered teasingly.

“Chanhee, stop glaring and frowning. Your handsome face is going to be stuck like that if you keep doing so.” Mrs. Lee teased. “It’s almost time, so you’ll see Yeeun soon.”

“I’m not mad. These guys are just saying whatever comes to their mind.” Chunji grumbled as he stood up.

Mrs. Lee walked over to her son and scanned him from head to toe, “You look very handsome, Chanhee. I’m sure Yeeun will be stunned seeing you.”

Chunji cracked a smile, “You think so?”

The older woman nodded, “I do.”

KNOCK KNOCK

D.O turned around and opened the door, “Hello Mr. Lee.”

Mr. Lee stepped into the room with a big smile on his face, “Are you ready, Chanhee?”

Chunji looked over at his father with a smile, “I am.”

“He’s been restless this whole day.” CAP chuckled.

The older male nodded in understanding, “I bet. You should head to the wedding hall now. Everything is ready and it’s about time the ceremony starts.”

“That’s right.” Mrs. Lee grabbed her son’s hands, “Remember to smile.”

“Yes mom.” Chunji chuckled.

“Alright, I’m going to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter