o32

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you ready for today?” Niel asked as he watched Chunji pace back and forth.

“…I’m so nervous. I didn’t know this day would come by so fast.” Chunji took a deep breath. “I still thought I had another week left.”

CAP laughed, “Man, what are you talking about? I think you’re losing your mind.”

Chunji glared at his friends, “I’m not going crazy.”

“Why are we here so early anyway?” Chen asked.

D.O shrugged, “Because we have to.”

“Technically, we don’t have to be here that early. Chunji does, but he dragged us along.” Niel chimed in.

Chen snapped, “That’s right. Why are we here this early, Chunji?”

“Because I need you guys here.” The groom replied.

“You really don’t need us here.” Niel shook his head.

“Is Suho hyung stuck at the hospital today?” CAP asked looking around.

D.O nodded, “He is, but he’ll be here before the wedding starts.”

Chunji continued to pace back and forth.

“Can you stop pacing around? I’m starting to get a headache from you.” Niel closed his eyes.

“I just can’t seem to stop.” Chunji huffed.

CAP heaved a sigh and walked up to his grasping his shoulder making him stop walking. “Please, just stop. We came here because you wanted us here, so we’re here.”

“I just don’t have anything for you guys to do. I don’t even know what I’m supposed to do.” Chunji looked at the ground.

KNOCK KNOCK

The men in the room looked at the door. They were horrified.

“W-Who is it?” Chunji stuttered.

“Chanhee, it’s me.” Mrs. Lee answered.

Chunji rushed to the door and opened it revealing his mother, who had a bright smile on her face. “Is something wrong?” He asked concern.

Mrs. Lee giggled, “Oh no, there’s nothing wrong. I just wanted to let you know that Yeeun just arrived.”

Chunji’s eyes widened, “Y-Yeeun’s here?”

“She just arrived with Sehun.” Mrs. Lee smiled.

“H-How is she doing?” He asked softly.

Mrs. Lee smirked hearing that question, “She’s doing well. She does look a bit tired from the ride here. I’m sure she stayed up a bit late last night because she was so nervous about today.”

Chunji felt his heart flutter. Yeeun was nervous? Was she really?

“Chunji, maybe you should go and check up on her.” Chen gave the groom a little push towards the door.

“W-What? I-I can’t!” Chunji squeaked causing everyone in the room to laugh.

“You don’t have to worry about Yeeun. I have everything prepared for her. I just came here to let you know that she has arrived.” Mrs. Lee beamed. “Also, don’t come peeping at her. It’s bad luck. I’ll be back later to check up on you.” The older woman waved and left the room leaving the men to themselves.

“Well, now that we know the bride is here, our groom should start getting ready too.” D.O clapped his hands.

“R-Right.” Chunji swallowed.

Niel smirked, “Why are you stuttering? Do you want to go see Yeeun that bad?”

Chunji blushed, “N-No.”

“Alright, lover boy, stop thinking about your bride and start getting ready.” CAP chuckled.

“YO!” Chanyeol greeted as he opened the door.

“Do you know how to knock?” D.O raised a brow with a frown.

Chanyeol chuckled, “Sorry, I was in a rush. I thought you guys were getting ready without me.”

“Why does it even matter? None of us are his best man.” CAP huffed.

“That’s because we’re making this a simple wedding that’s only for close friends.” Chunji defended. “None of Yeeun’s friends and family can make it, so don’t make things weird and awkward.”

“What?” D.O gasped.

“None of her family or friends could make it to the wedding?” Changyeol gasped.

Chunji nodded in response.

“That’s so sad.” Chanyeol stated with a sad face.

“Was it because the wedding happened to fast?” Chen asked.

“I believe so.” Chunji answered.

“That explains why you didn’t ask any of us to be your best man.” CAP nodded in understanding.

“We should get ready or my mom is going to come back and force us to get ready.” Chunji shuddered at the thought of his mother charging in and forcing them to dress up.

“I’m going to tell mom that you said that.” Kwanghee stated.

Chunji turned to the door to see his younger brother there, “What do you want?”

“I’m going to snitch on you.” Kwanghee smirked.

“Like you can.” Chunji grumbled as he stepped towards his younger brother.

“You should start getting ready. Mom isn’t going to like it if you’re not ready by one.” Kwanghee stated.

“We are, now leave.” Chunji scowled.

“I’m off. I’ll come back to tell you how beautiful your bride is.” Kwanghee saluted and left.

Chunji c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter