o31

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Why has this day come already? I’m not ready to send my precious Yeeun yet.” Changjo sniffed.

Yeeun rolled her eyes, “Don’t be so dramatic.”

Sehun chuckled, “I can’t blame him. I want to be too, but I’m keeping my cool here.”

“It’s really your wedding day. You’re really getting married. Why can’t I be there for your big day?” Changjo pouted.

“Because you’re not special enough.” Sehun snorted.

Yeeun poke his arm, “Don’t be mean to Changjo.” She turned to her best friend, who they were video chatting with. “Don’t listen to him. I wish you were here to help me prep for the wedding as well.”

Changjo softened, “Look at you. The day has finally come. And to think you’ve only been in Korea for a month. Amazing, isn’t it?”

Yeeun heaved a sigh, “And I want to go back home.”

“We can’t have a runaway bride now. The King and Queen will not be happy and plus, Chanhee is waiting to see you in your wedding dress.” Sehun chided.

“Oh, that’s right. You can’t disappoint him like that.” Changjo grinned.

“I’m not going to run away, so don’t nag me.” Yeeun scowled at her best friends.

“We’re just giving you a friendly reminder.” Changjo and Sehun beamed.

“I think I need to get away from the two of you. You two are just too much for me.” Yeeun stood up.

Sehun shook his head as he stepped in front of her and grabbed her shoulders, “I don’t think so. You better stay seated right there, young missy.”

“Young missy?” Yeeun raised a brow.

“We have to go to the venue soon. You still need to get ready. It’s already nine thirty right now. If we don’t go, I don’t know if you’ll be able to get ready on time.” Sehun let go of her shoulders and looked at his wrist watch.

“We have plenty of time. We’re not going to run out of time.” Yeeun reassured.

“That’s what you say now, but once time comes, you’ll probably be stressing out over it.” Sehun clicked his tongue.

“You have to take me along. I want to see everything that happens.” Changjo pleaded.

“I don’t think so. Why do you want to come along?” Sehun arched a brow.

Changjo scoffed “I am Yeeun’s best friend too. You’re not the only best friend she has. Plus, you’re lucky that you’re there with her.”

“And I’m going to keep it that way.”

“You’re annoying. You should have stayed back here instead.”

“Alright,” Yeeun spoke up. “Let’s not argue today. I’m getting married, remember?”

“Of course!” Sehun and Changjo replied in unison.

“You know, I’ve noticed that you two talk in unison a lot. Even when we were younger, you two would always be in sync.” Yeeun giggled.

“No, we don’t.” Changjo and Sehun denied in unison.

“Look at that.” Yeeun laughed at her best friends.

“Stop.” They frowned in sync.

Yeeun continued to laugh. She just couldn’t help it. It was like they were twins or something.

“Stop laughing.” The two males stated in unison.

“It’s just too funny. You two are in unison and it’s funny.” Yeeun wiped away a tear that was about to roll down her cheek from laughing too hard.

“It’s not that funny.” Sehun frowned.

“It’s very funny.” Yeeun smiled brightly at her best friends.

“Yeeun, you are not funny.” Changjo heaved a sigh.

“I’m not trying to be funny. You two are the funny ones there.” Yeeun defended.

“Alright, alright, enough of this talking, we need to head over to the venue now.” Sehun stated.

“But it’s still so early.” Yeeun pouted.

“Don’t complain. It’s best to go there now and have time to spare than be late and have to rush everything.” Sehun ushered.

“Yeeun, you should probably listen to Sehun. You know how he can get if he starts nagging too much.” Changjo chuckled.

Yeeun looked at her best friend on the screen, “You’re right. I should probably listen or I’m going to get an earful later.”

“Okay you two, I’m standing right here. I can hear, you know.” Sehun scowled.

Yeeun giggled, “Let’s go Sehun.”

“Are you ready? Do you need to grab anything before we head out? We won’t be coming back here any time soon.” Sehun looked around.

“Um, I don’t think so.” Yeeun looked around. “I don’t have anything to bring with me since Mrs. Lee took care of everything.”

“You have a very nice mother-in-law, Yeeun.” Changjo chuckled.

“I do. She’s lovely.” Yeeun smiled.

“I’m glad. I was worried that you were going to marry a guy and his family won’t like you.” Changjo made a sad face.

Yeeun shook her head, “You’re so weird. You know that I can’t just marry someone because I want to. Princesses don’t have that privilege.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter