o26

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Have you decided on the flowers yet?” Bomi asked as she, Yeeun, and Namjoo stopped in front of a flower shop.

Yeeun looked at the flower shop in front of her, “I haven’t. I was hoping you two could help me with this.”

Bomi and Namjoo looked at each other before turning back to Yeeun with bright smiles on their faces, “Definitely.”

Yeeun smiled, “Thanks. I appreciate your help.”

“No problem. We’re glad that there’s another girl in the group with us. We were starting to get lonely with just the two of us.” Bomi beamed.

Yeeun blinked at them, “Just the two of you? Chanhee told me a week ago that he dated Eunji before.”

“Eunji?” Namjoo blinked unsure.

“Chunji told you that?” Bomi asked carefully.

“Yes, he told me a week ago.” Yeeun replied.

“Eunji? As in Jung Eunji, the daughter of the president of Paradise Entertainment?” Namjoo gasped.

Bomi nodded, “Yes, her.”

“I didn’t know that they dated before. How come I wasn’t aware of this?” Namjoo questioned.

“It was a couple of years ago. Before you and Niel started dating.” Bomi answered.

“Wow. I’m shook. I really had no idea and she comes around here and there.” Namjoo tapped her chin.

“She comes around here and there?” Yeeun repeated.

“Ah,” Namjoo waved her hands. “But there isn’t anything to it. She doesn’t stay long. She just comes and says ‘hi’ then she just leaves.”

“I see.” Yeeun nodded in understanding.

“Enough talk about that. Let’s go and decide what kind of flowers you want for you wedding.” Bomi changed the subject.

“Yes! What colors were you thinking?” Namjoo chirped up.

Yeeun thought about it. She didn’t have much thought about what colors were going to be used at her wedding because Mrs. Lee was planning it all. “Um, actually, I don’t know. Mrs. Lee is planning most of it, so white?”

Bomi and Namjoo exchanged looks.

“I think the colors romantic mint and mauve would suit you and Chunji.” Bomi pulled out her phone and showed wedding examples of the colors.

Yeeun and Namjoo looked at her phone.

“Oh, wow. Those are nice colors.” Namjoo nodded.

“I do like those colors.” Yeeun agreed.

Bomi beamed, “I told you.”

“You know this because you’re interning as a wedding planner.” Namjoo laughed.

Bomi shrugged, “I can’t help it. Planning weddings are just so magical.”

“Do you really think these colors would be good?” Yeeun asked as she looked at the wedding examples again.

Bomi nodded, “They would be perfect. Being that the wedding is outdoor, it would give a lot of space to decorate and make it a beautiful wedding.”

“But there’s only a week and a half left. Is that going to be enough time?” Namjoo asked worried.

“It’s a bit short on time, but everything will work out. Yeeun found her dress already. Mrs. Lee has reserved the venue and now that’s left is the decorations. I’m sure Mrs. Lee wouldn’t mind if the colors change.” Bomi added.

Namjoo nodded, “You’re right. Knowing Mrs. Lee, she’s open to anything.”

Bomi smiled, “That’s right. So, are you ready to look for flowers now?”

Yeeun smiled, “I’m ready.”

“Great! I’m excited for this.” Bomi beamed.

Yeeun giggled, “Thanks again for helping.”

“It’s our pleasure. We’re glad that we can help you any way.” Namjoo smiled.

“Plus, getting married is a big deal.” Bomi added. “I am glad that Chunji is marrying you. You two seem like a match made in heaven.”

Yeeun blushed lightly, “You flatter me too much. I wouldn’t say that we’re a match made in heaven.”

“You totally are.” Namjoo giggled. “I saw the way Chunji was looking at you at the party last week. His eyes were practically shooting out hearts. I could tell that he adores you dearly.”

Yeeun blinked at her shocked, “R-Really?”

Bomi nodded, “I could tell too. Chunji must be really happy, so thank you for making him happy.”

Yeeun didn’t know what to say. She didn’t know that that was the way he was looking at her. Well, of course, she knew that there was a possibility, but that soon? She, herself, didn’t know how love worked.

“I’m so excited to see you in your wedding dress. I’m excited for your wedding in general.” Namjoo giggled.

“Alright, let’s go in and ask about flowers.” Bomi stepped towards the door and pulled it open.

 

------

 

“We did a lot of shopping today.” Namjoo heaved a sigh as she sat down. “I’m starving now too.”

Bomi giggled, “Of course. Finding decorations for a wedding isn’t easy.”

“Thanks again for coming with me today.” Yeeun smiled at the two women in front of her.

Namjoo beamed and leaned over the table, “You’re welcome. We’re here with you all the way. If you need anything else, let us know. Remember, we have a semi-professional here with us.” She pointed towards Bomi, who shook her head.

“As a thank you gift, I will get this lunch for us.” Yeeun smiled.

“Oh no.” Bomi rejected. “It’s alright. We can get ourselves.”

“It’s alright. It’s the least I can do for pulling you two out on a weekday to help me shop.” Yeeun smiled.

Bomi and Namjoo exchanged looks.

“If you insist.” Namjoo said in a small voice.

“Please, order whatever you like.” Yeeun motioned towards the menus that were in the middle of the table.

Bomi and Namjoo each grabbed a menu and scanned it.

“Alright, I’m ready.” Namjoo placed the menu down and looked up at the door. She saw a shadow outside the door. She glanced at Yeeun, who was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter