o20

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“H-How?” Chanyeol stuttered.

Chunji turned back to his friends, “It just…sort of happened.”

CAP chuckled, “I didn’t know she was going to be this beautiful. No wonder you didn’t want to show me a picture.”

“I can’t have her picture floating around when it’s not necessary.” Chunji smirked.

The four other males turned to look at CAP in shock.

CAP blinked them, “What?”

“You knew about this?” Baekhyun questioned.

CAP nodded, “Yeah, Chunji told me just a few days ago because I kept pestering him about it.”

“And you didn’t think about telling the rest of us?” Niel raised a brow turning to Chunji, who shrugged.

“Well, now you guys know.” Chunji chuckled.

“This doesn’t cut it. We’re your friends, but you deceived us all this time.” Chanyeol shook his head.

“I couldn’t help it. Yeeun didn’t want our relationship to go public, right?” Chunji turned to Yeeun, who giggled.

She turned to the other males, “That’s right. Sorry.”

“Oh no, you shouldn’t apologize for this. Chunji should be the one to apologize.” Chen crossed his arms.

Chunji blinked at them, “What? Why do I need to apologize?”

“Because you just need to.” Chanyeol reasoned.

Chunji shook his head, “This makes no sense.”

“It sure doesn’t.” Niel agreed. “How in the world did you go from single to engaged?”

“In secret of course.” Chunji responded.

Baekhyun narrowed his eyes at his friend, “How did you propose when you’re always at the shopping center stuck in your office?”

Chunji grinned, “Oh, well, I found some time to do it. It wasn’t romantic, but she still accepted it, correct?” He turned to Yeeun, who nodded in agreement.

“Correct.” She turned to look at the males. “It’s nice to finally meet you all. Chunji has told me a lot about you all.”

“I hope they’re good things.” Niel chimed.

Yeeun giggled, “They’re all good. Trust me.”

“Why don’t I go get us something to drink?” Chunji asked pulling Yeeun attention towards him.

“That would be great.” She smiled.

Chunji patted her hand that was on his arm before leaving her with his group of friends, who watched him walk away before turning their attention back to Yeeun.

“Can we see your ring?” Baekhyun asked taking a step forward.

Yeeun blinked at him before raising her hand and showing them her ring.

“Wow.” They said in awe.

“No wonder he asked about rings out of the blue.” Chen recalled.

“He asked you about rings?” Niel asked.

Chen nodded, “Yeah, he was asking about a popular cut that women liked. I thought it was for his mother since he always gave her jewelry.”

“But it was for Miss Yeeun.” Changyeol grinned.

Yeeun giggled, “Please, just call me ‘Yeeun’.”

“Very well.” Chanyeol chuckled.

“How did you two meet anyway?” CAP asked.

Yeeun turned to him, “Ah, I met Chanhee when he was abroad. I’m from Genovia, so I met him when he was visiting.”

“Genovia?” Baekhyun repeated. “Isn’t that far?”

“It’s a little far.” She replied.

“I still can’t believe this. Chunji went abroad and found himself a girlfriend while we’ve been kept in the dark.” Chen shook his head.

“How long did you two date before Chunji popped the question?” Niel asked.

“Um,” Yeeun thought about trying to remember what the notes said. “We dated for a year.”

That made the male’s jaw dropped. Did they hear right? Chunji and Yeeun dated for a year! Meaning that this past year they were secretly dating, and no one knew about it.

“You two dated for a year?!” Chanyeol asked still stunned.

“We sure did.” Chunji answered as he came back with two glasses in his hand. “Here you go.” He handed Yeeun a glass of champagne.

“Thank you.” Yeeun thanked as she accepted the glass.

“They only have champagne at the moment. I hope that’s alright with you.” He looked down at her concerned.

“Champagne is fine.” Yeeun smiled.

“If you want something else, I can get someone to grab something for you.” CAP offered. “That’s the least I can do since I am the host of the party.”

“Oh no, this is fine. Thank you though.” Yeeun smiled.

“Just let me know if you need anything and I’ll have it ready for you.” CAP smiled.

“Why don’t you ever offer us things like that?” Chen wondered.

CAP turned to look at him, “Because you guys aren’t women. Plus, Yeeun is going to be the first married women in our group. Chunji is a taken man while the rest of us are single to the max.”

“Talk about yourself.” Chanyeol snickered.

“Yeah, I have a girl. I’m not going to say anymore though.” Niel added.

“But are you guys engaged? I don’t think so.” CAP clicked his tongue.

“Why do I feel like I’m some sort of exotic animal you guys are talking about?” Chunji asked with his eyes on his friends.

“It’s because you are.” Chen chuckled.

“We never thought you’d be the first to be married.” Baekhyun beamed.

“Did I look that lonely to you guys?” Chunji asked curious.

“Very lonely.” The five males replied.

Yeeun giggled at their response causing Chunji to turn to her.

“You find this funny?” He raised a brow with a playful smile on his face.

“I apologize for laughing. I just find this reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter