oo2

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Did you pack everything that you need?” Changjo asked as he came up behind her.

Yeeun nodded as she looked at her suitcase that was on her bed, “I think so.”

“Are you sure?” Sehun asked as he was on his phone.

“Can you get off your phone? It’s rude.” Changjo clicked his tongue in disapproval.

“Nope.” Sehun replied as he continued to look at his phone.

“Leave him. He’s been a prick the whole night and this morning.” Yeeun turned to Changjo, who chuckled.

“Are you ready to go? Make sure you didn’t forget to pack anything.” Changjo sat on the edge of her bed.

“I’m done. There’s no need to worry about me.” Sehun stated as he continued to look at his phone.

Changjo turned and narrowed his eyes, “I wasn’t asking you. Actually, I don’t care if you’re ready or not.”

Sehun finally glanced up at him with a cheeky smile, “Aw, that’s sweet of you. Thanks for worrying so much about me.”

“I’m not worried about you. You’re the last person I’m worried about.” Changjo grumbled.

“I think I’m all set. If I’m missing anything then I can just get when I’m there.” Yeeun smiled at her best friend.

Changjo grinned, “Good. Now, zip up your suitcase and I’ll bring it down.”

Yeeun nodded, “Thanks Changjo.”

“I can’t believe three days has passed already. I’m not ready to let you go. Can’t you stay here with me?” Changjo pleaded with a puppy face.

“I wish I could, but I can’t. If only things were easy and simple, right?” Yeeun gave a bittersweet smile.

“Stop bringing her down. She’s supposed to be happy going abroad, not sad and depressed.” Sehun stated as he stood up and walked over to his two best friends.

“Says the person who’s doing nothing.” Changjo rolled his eyes.

“I’m all done.” Yeeun beamed as she zipped up her suitcase.

“Don’t worry about anything. There’s a lot of convenience stores in South Korea, so we’ll buy anything that we missed while packing.” Sehun patted her head.

“Hey,” Yeeun pushed his hand away. “Don’t ruin my hair like that. I worked really hard today.”

Sehun chuckled as he raised his hands in the air, “Sorry, my bad. I didn’t notice.”

“Yeeun, no one is going to know that you’re there. You’re going to be entering through a private entrance. No one is allowed there besides those who have access.” Changjo stood up.

“I still don’t understand why I’m going through a private entrance. I told my parents that I could go through the big entrance like everyone else.” Yeeun heaved a sigh.

“That’s because you’re the princess. Plus, we’re using our own jet to take you there.” Sehun added.

“It’s alright. I’m ready to go.” Yeeun brushed her hands against each other.

“You need to bid your parents goodbye first. I bet they’re waiting for you downstairs anxiously.” Changjo chuckled.

“I bet they are. They’re probably more anxious about this trip than I am.” Yeeun let out a nervous laugh.

Changjo poked her cheek, “Don’t worry too much about it. You’ll have fun and I’ll report everything that happens to you.”

“You’re the best, Changjo.” She gave him a thumb up.

Changjo grinned, “Of course, I’m the best. No one is better than me.”

“Watch what you say~” Sehun sang teasingly.

“Don’t be a prick.” He snapped.

Yeeun smiled at her best friends, “Shall we go down?”  

Sehun leaned forward to look at his best friend’s expression, “What’s that smile for? Are you excited? Worried? Scared?”

Yeeun blinked multiple times before turning to look at him, “I’m feeling a whole bunch of emotions right now. I really don’t know what I’m feeling at the moment.”

Changjo gave her a nudge from the back, “It’s alright. Let’s go down. The King and Queen are waiting for you.”

She nodded as she headed towards the door. She stopped and looked back at her best friends, “Do you think everything will be okay?

Sehun and Changjo exchanged looks.

“Of course, it will. Don’t worry about a thing.” Changjo reassured.

“Come on,” Sehun grabbed her shoulders and pushed her towards the door. “Stop worrying about it. Everything is going to be fine. You just need to focus on what you have to do right now.”

“But, I can’t help it.” Yeeun turned back to look at her best friend.

“Princess Aleena, stop worrying.” Changjo lightly pinched her cheek.

She pushed his hand away, “Okay, I get it. Sehun, you can let go of me now.”

Sehun let go, “There you go.”

The three of them stepped out of Yeeun’s bedroom and headed towards the door. It was a silent walk. They didn’t know what to say at the moment.

 

------

 

“Are you ready to go? Did you pack everything that you need? Do you want to take some medicine before flying?” Queen Kate bombarded.

Yeeun smiled at her mother, “I’m fine, mom. Don’t worry. I have everything that I need. If I forget anything, Sehun and I could always go buy it.”

“Don’t cause too much trouble for Sehun, alright?” King Alan smiled at his daughter.

“I won’t.” She smiled back.  

“Call us once you land, alright?” Queen Kate squeezed her daughter’s hand.

Yeeun smiled at her mom, “I will.”

Queen Kate nodded as she turned to Sehun, “Please take good care of Yeeun.”

Sehun bowed, “Yes Your Majesty.”

“Please do not hesitant to call for anything that you need. Promise me that you’re going to call.” Queen Kate turned back to her daughter.

“I will mom. Why are you more worried about this than I am? This is my first time going abroad.” Yeeun let out a soft laugh.

The Queen squeezed her daughter’s hand, “I’m just worried that’s all. You haven’t gone a trip by yourself, so I can’t help but worry. I’m going to miss you so much, Yeeun.”

“I’m going to miss you too, mom.” Yeeun smiled.

“I have arranged everything for you, Yeeun.” King Alan walked up to his daughter.

Yeeun smiled at her father, “Thanks dad.”

King Alan smiled, “Have a safe trip. Remember that I’m just one phone call away.”

Yeeun nodded, “I know. I’ll call right when we land.”

“I’m not too worried about you. I know you’ll be in good hands with Mr. and Mrs. Lee.” King Alan patted her shoulder.

Yeeun bowed, “Thank you for arranging everything.”

“Have fun and don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter