o19

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You did say that Chanhee was picking you up, right?” Sehun asked looking at his wrist watch.

Yeeun nodded, “That’s what he said.”

“Then I wonder why he’s running late. He didn’t run late the other time, so why now?” Sehun wondered out loud.

“Maybe he had something that he needed to do. He is a busy man.” Yeeun defended.

“That doesn’t mean anything. He should still be here on time no matter what. How dare he make my princess wait for him? I should just take you to the party.” Sehun huffed as he started walking towards his bedroom.

“Wait! You want me to go there and be alone? Are you crazy?” Yeeun called after him causing him to stop.

Sehun heaved a sigh as he his heels, “Fine. Alright, I won’t take you, but can’t you call this guy and see where he is at? I don’t like it when people are late like this.”

Yeeun giggled, “Don’t be so impatient. He’ll be here soon and plus, going to parties early isn’t fun. You have to go a little later for it to be fun.”

“Well, I can’t deny that since it’s true, but still. It’s not polite to have others wait for you.” Sehun crossed his arms over his chest.

“Don’t be such a baby. It’ll be fine.”

“I’m just not happy that’s all. It’s not gentlemen like to have a lady wait for them.”

“It’s fine. I bet you make your girlfriend wait for you all the time.”

“I do not.”

“Please, I don’t believe you.”

DING DONG

Yeeun straightened her dress and walked towards the door, “I believe that’s Chanhee.” She opened the door revealing a charming Chunji.

“Hi.” She greeted with a big smile.

“H-Hi.” Chunji stuttered as he stared at Yeeun.

Yeeun giggled, “Are you stunned?”

Chunji swallowed, “Y-You look b-beautiful.”

“Thank you.”

Chunji cleared his throat, “Are you prepared to go?”

Yeeun looked back at Sehun, who nodded for her to go. She turned back to Chunji with a smile, “I’m ready.”

“Ah, don’t forget your clutch.” Sehun held out a white clutch.

Yeeun gave him a small smile, “Thanks.”

“You’re welcome. I’ll be there shortly after I finish up some stuff here.” Sehun informed.

Yeeun nodded, “Alright. See you soon.”

“See ya.” Sehun waved as Yeeun stepped out of the door.

“Here.” Chunji held out a hand to which Yeeun took.

“Thank you.” Yeeun thanked as she and Chunji stepped down towards the car. “I hope we aren’t going to be late.”

Chunji chuckled, “If we’re late then we’re going to be fashionable late.”

Yeeun giggled, “Is that right?”

“That’s right. My friends are curious to see you.”

“Your friends? Ah, do you mean Suho and D.O?”

Chunji opened the back door, “Yes, they’ll be there too, but there are other friends.”

“Is this a party for only those in the high society?”

“You can say that.”

“Then this must be a really big and extravagant party.” Yeeun stated as she climbed into car.

“It is.” Chunji replied as he closed the door. He walked around to the other side and climbed into the car. “When big corporations have these type of annual parties, there are many people from around the world that comes. It’s more of a social gathering.”

“I’ve been to plenty of those. Going to parties and dressing up is one of the many things that I do as a princess.”

“I bet. These parties seem to happen every now and then, so we won’t always be going to them, but you’ll feel like you are.”

Yeeun laughed, “I know how that feels like.”

Chunji smiled as he threw a glance her way, “We’ll be there shortly. I have informed the security of Sehun, so he won’t have a problem being a security guard there. My father has requested that Sehun be as close to you as possible. We have a designated spot in case of an emergency so that you can meet with Sehun and run.”

“I see. You guys are fully prepared for anything.”

“We have to. We can’t let anything happen to the heir of Genovia.”  

“Thank you for taking the pre-caution of safety for this event. I do feel bad because this event isn’t anything related to me, but there’s still protection as if it was.”

“There’s no need for you to worry about anything. Everyone’s safety is a priority for the security team. My father has talked to the Bang family about increasing the security without letting them know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter