o17

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Thank you for having lunch with us today.” Mr. Lee thanked with a big smile.

Yeeun smiled, “It was my pleasure. Thank you for inviting me. Please tell Mrs. Lee that I will go dress shopping with her next week.”

“I will tell her and have her contact you.”

“I look forward to it.”

“Would you still like to go dress shopping?” Chunji asked looking at his wristwatch.

Yeeun turned to look at him with a smile, “I would love to. Sehun has been informed and he looks forward to it.”

Chunji raised a brow, “Sehun looks forward to it?”

Yeeun laughed softly, “It’ll be just like how it was in Genovia. Sehun or Changjo would go with me to shop for all of my dresses as well as my alternations.”

Chunji couldn’t help but let his imagination go wild. Both Sehun and Changjo were males whereas Yeeun was a female meaning…they saw her ?!

“If there is anything that you need, please let Chanhee know and he can help you.” Mr. Lee beamed.

“I will. Thank you.” Yeeun smiled.

“Chanhee, I leave Yeeun in your hands.” Mr. Lee looked at his son, who bowed.

“I’ll take good care of Yeeun.” Chunji reassured.

Mr. Lee chuckled, “Good. I will take my leave now.” He bowed and left the two.

Yeeun and Chunji watched the older male walk away with his secretary following close behind.

“Yeeun.” Sehun called causing her to turn around to look at her best friend.

“Is something wrong Sehun?” Yeeun asked worried.

Sehun chuckled, “Nothing is wrong. I was just wondering if you were ready to go shopping.”

Yeeun blinked at him before smiling brightly, “Of course.”

“I know of some shops that you may like.” Chunji chimed in.

She turned to look at him, “Do you?”

Chunji chuckled, “I do work here, so it wouldn’t be right if I didn’t know the shops here.”

Yeeun giggled, “You’re right. Please lead the way.”

“This way.” Chunji started walking with Yeeun and Sehun following him behind.

Sehun quickened his pace so that he was walking next to Yeeun. He glanced at Chunji, who was walking ahead of them. He tapped her on the shoulder causing her to turn to him with a puzzled expression.

“What is it?” Yeeun asked.

Sehun leaned down and whispered, “You should be walking next to him, not behind him.”

Yeeun blinked at him before looking ahead to see that Chunji was still walking. He didn’t spare a glance at the two as he continued to lead the way to the shops.

“Are you sure?” Yeeun whispered back turning to Sehun, who nodded with a grin on his face.

“Of course. Remember what you told me? You two agreed to ‘date’ before getting married.” He reminded.

“But it doesn’t seem like he wants to walk together.”

“Why are you hesitating? If I tell you, just do it.”

“Who are you to tell me what to do?”

“I’m your best friend, so just listen to me. Now go. I’m just here as a third wheel so don’t mind me. I’ll be in the shadows. You won’t even notice that I’m here.” He pushed her forward and took a step back.

Yeeun turned to look at him with a shocked expression.

Sehun smirked and waved.

Yeeun stared at him before bumping into Chunji, who had stopped walking.

“Are you alright?” Chunji asked concerned turning around.

Yeeun looked up at him and blushed, “I’m alright. Sorry, I wasn’t watching here I was going.”

Chunji chuckled, “Be careful next time. I can’t have you falling and hurting yourself.”

Yeeun took a step back and swallowed, “I will. Sorry again.”

Chunji smiled charmingly, “No need to apologize. The first shop is just up ahead, so I wanted to let you know.”

“Ah, I see. I hope this is cute shop.”

“I think you’ll like it. Or at least I hope so.” Chunji looked up at Sehun, who was looking at his surrounding as if making sure there wasn’t anything dangerous. “Maybe I should hire some more bodyguards for you soon.”

Yeeun blinked at him, “Why? Didn’t you say that you’d do that after we’re married?”

Chunji looked back at her, “I thought so too, but it seems like I may need to do it soon.”

Yeeun turned around to look at Sehun, who had a frown on his face. She pinched her brows together, “What’s wrong Sehun?”

The said latter looked in her direction, “It may just be that I’m paranoid, but I feel as if someone’s following us.” His eyes scanned the area again.

Yeeun and Chunji looked around carefully making sure that they didn’t make it too obvious that they were looking around.

“Well, if someone is following us, I don’t think they’ll make a move. Why don’t we keep walking to the shop and keep an eye out on what they do?” Yeeun suggested.

Sehun looked at her with a frown on his face, “I don’t know Yeeun. That seems kind of reckless to me.”

“Sehun, we can’t make anything obvious. We have to continue on as if we never noticed anything.” Yeeun explained.

“I do have to agree with Sehun there. We don’t know what might happen, so it’d be best to leave here. I’ll have security be on watch.” Chunji looked between Yeeun and Sehun.

Yeeun heaved a sigh, “I think you two are just bein

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter