o14

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Who knew time would fly by so fast.” Chunji chuckled as he stepped out of the car.

“Who knew.” Yeeun smiled as Chunji opened her door for her. “Thank you.” She climbed down from the car.

“I hope you enjoyed the date today.”

“Yes, I did. Thank you for putting everything together.”

“I’m glad that you weren’t disappointed in the date.”

“It was wonderful. I got to experience something I would have never experienced before. Thank you.”

“Then I’ll make sure that our next date is better than this.”

Yeeun giggled, “I’ll be looking forward to it then.”

“You should go inside.” Chunji pointed towards the door that was already open for her.

Yeeun looked up at the open door before turning back to Chunji, “Thank you again for today. I had a lot of fun.”

Chunji grinned, “I should be thanking you for making this day enjoyable.”

“Drive safely. Have a good night.” She smiled.

“Thank you. You have a good night as well.” Chunji bowed.

Yeeun started walking up the stairs as Chunji watched her.

“Yeeun!” He called out.

Hearing her name, she turned back to look at him with a puzzled expression.

“Is something wrong?” Yeeun asked concerned.

Chunji smiled, “No, nothing’s wrong. I had almost forgotten to ask you. Would you do the honor of going to a friend’s party with me this weekend?”

Yeeun blinked at him, “A party?”

“Yes, his family is celebrating their fortieth year of business. My friend has told me that if I do not bring a date, he won’t let me in.”

Yeeun cracked a smile, “Then I should go. I can’t have you miss your friend’s company party because you don’t have a date.”

Chunji chuckled, “I’m honored. Thank you.”

“Drive safely. Have a good night.” Yeeun smiled.

“Thank you. Have a good night as well.” Chunji bowed.

Yeeun continued up the steps towards the open door.

“Welcome back.” Sehun greeted as she stepped into the house.

“Were you waiting for me?” Yeeun asked as Sehun closed the door.

“Of course, I was. I was worried sick about our little princess.”

“Stop, don’t make me gag.”

“How was your date with Chanhee?” Sehun asked as he sat across from Yeeun.

“It was great. I had a wonderful time.” Yeeun replied.

“You know, when you said you were going to be late, I was thinking midnight or something.”

“Midnight?”

“Yeah, that’s late. It’s only a quarter past nine. It’s not that late.”

“Anything past nine is late, Sehun.”

Sehun chuckled, “You sound like an old woman, Yeeun.”

Yeeun raised a brow, “An old woman? I usually sleep at ten if you forgot.”

“Ha. I did forget about that. You’re an old woman.”

“I am not an old woman.”

“Yeeun, just admit it. You’re an old woman and you can’t deny it. So, tell me, what did you two do today?”

“Nothing much.”

“Oh crap, I almost forgot that I made you tea. Hold on.” Sehun got up and ran to the kitchen.

Yeeun shook her head, “So forgetful.”

“I heard that!” Sehun called from the kitchen.

Yeeun giggled.

“It’s your favorite tea.” Sehun announced as he stepped into the living room with a tray of holding two cups of tea.

“It smells wonderful.”

“I know it does because I made it.” Sehun chuckled as he set the tray on the coffee table. “Here’s your tea, Princess Aleena.” He set the cup on the table in front of Yeeun.

“Using your manners now, aren’t you?” Yeeun giggled as she picked up the cup of tea.

Sehun sat in his seat again and picked up his cup of tea, “I’m just making sure you remember that you’re a princess.”

Yeeun rolled her eyes, “Like I would ever forget that I’m a princess. I’ve been one my entire life, but it felt nice today being a regular normal citizen.”

“I bet it did. No one recognized you?”

“No one.” Yeeun replied as she slipped her tea.

“No one recognized Chanhee either?” Sehun raised a brow.

“No, no one. Oh wait, we did meet his friends when we ate lunch.”

“Friends?”

“Remember that guy that we bumped into at the mall?”

“What about him?”

“He’s friends with Chanhee.”

“No way. What a coincidence.”

The sound of Yeeun’s phone rang throughout the air. Yeeun pulled out her phone a smiled widely as she accepted the video chat, “Changjo!”

“Hello there, princess!” Changjo greeted cheerfully.

“Yo!” Sehun grinned.

“Please tell Sehun to leave. I don’t want to hear his voice.” Chnangjo grumbled.

Yeeun giggled as Sehun fumed in his seat.

“What’s that supposed to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter