o13

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

The two of them continued to walk on the beach and it was silent between them until the sound of Chunji’s phone interrupted the silence.

Chunji and Yeeun stopped walking. Chunji quickly pulled out his phone and looked at the caller ID. He frowned and quickly hung up the phone.

Yeeun raised a brow out of curiosity, “Why didn’t you pick up?”

Chunji looked at her and smile, “Just a random number that I don’t know.”

Before Yeeun could say anything, Chunji’s phone went off again. He quickly looked at his phone and cancelled the call. The sound of his phone went off again causing Chunji to heave a sigh. He cancelled it and slipped his phone into his pocket.

“It sounds like it’s important.” Yeeun stated.

“It’s nothing.” He reassured.

The sound of his phone went off again causing him to groan.

“I think you should pick that up.” Yeeun pointed to his pocket where his phone was.

“No, it’s okay. I don’t want to ruin my mood right now.” Chunji replied as he pulled out his phone and cancelled the call.

Yeeun observed Chunji as he frowned looking at his phone. She could tell he was annoyed with whoever was calling and he really didn’t want to pick up the call.

Chunji heaved a sigh a sigh as he clenched his teeth. He looked over at Yeeun, who blinked at him, “Excuse me. I’m going to take this call.”

Yeeun gave him a small smile.

Chunji returned the smile before walking away. He glared down at his phone before sliding his finger across the screen. “What do you want?” He answered annoyed.

“Where are you?” Eunji snapped on the other side of the phone.

“You don’t need to know that.”

“Oppa, why didn’t you pick up earlier? Why are you just picking up now?”

“That doesn’t concern you. Why are you calling me? I thought I told you to not call me anymore.”

“Oppa, just tell me where you are.”

“I’m hanging up.”

“Lee Chanhee, if you don’t tell me where you are, you’re going to regret it.”

“Eunji, there’s no point in threatening me.” Chunji hung up and heaved a sigh. Before he could do anything, a bunch of text messages began to flood his phone.

He let out an annoyed groaned before turning his phone completely off. He looked back to where Yeeun as. She was patiently waiting for him and looking at her surroundings. Now, that was the kind of woman he wanted.

Chunji watched her silhouette carefully. With her just standing there, she still looked so graceful. Anyone could tell that she was a princess by just the way she stood as well as the way she talked. Everything that she did was very princess-like and Chunji couldn’t help but feel something.

He was told that she was her first love and it sounded impossible, but he was somehow starting to believe it now. Or could it be that he fell in love with her at first sight the other day?

“Are you just going to stand there and stare at me?” Yeeun asked with a small laugh.

Chunji snapped out of his thoughts and cleared his throat.

“Are you done with your phone call?” She asked as she walked closer to Chunji, who nodded.

“Yes, I finished.” He replied.

“Was it something serious?”

“No, it was just…a person who accidentally dialed the wrong number.”

“I see.”

“Are you feeling hungry or anything?”

“No, not yet. I don’t have that big of an appetite. Are you hungry?”

Chunji shook his head, “No, I’m fine. Did you want to continue walking?”

“Would that be alright? I want to be able to take in as much as I can before we head back.”

“That’s fine with me.”

Yeeun started walking again with Chunji following her. The two continued their stroll in silence.

As they continued, a golden retriever suddenly ran up to Yeeun causing her to stop in her tracks.

“Well hello there.” Yeeun greeted crouching down to scratch the dog’s ear.

“Where did this fella come from?” Chunji asked as he crouched down.

Yeeun looked aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter