Enrollment

Accidentally Fell

Irene's Pov

Sigh, its enrollment.. Now im walking to this women school to enroll... By the way this is Emperor High Women School.. I enrolled here because this is closest to our house.

(Irene is walking to her school while looking at her bag to see if her requirements are all in there)

 

"Ugh! Wheres my enrollment slip??" She whispered to herself.

"Dang it is super IMPORTANT!!" She said to herself while looking around..

 

"Where in the world is-" She said and someone cutted her, She freaked out.

"Miss is this yours?" The girl said while showing an enrollment slip..

OH MY ITS MINE!

"Uh, Yeah! Thank you." I thanked her and smiled at her..

"Your welcome Miss!" The girl said while smiling.. Awww so cute... Wait.. The heck?

"By the way what's you're name?" I asked her..

"Uh? Um Im sorry but im in rush I need to go." The girl said while running..

Awp.. She's in a rush.. Wait.. THE HECK?

 

My ENROLLMENT

 

"NOOOOOO THE LINE WILL BE FREAKING LOOOOOONG!!" She said while rushing

 

(When she arrived at her school.. She saw the line... FREAKING LONG poor Bae)

 

"Argh! The line is so long! My leg will hurt again! And.... That girl? I wonder if we're in the same school... She's kinda kind? I want to befriend her.. She's also cute... Wait. THE HECK?" She thought and shaked her head to forget the girl... And concentrate to the line... And her business to get enrolled...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Janjam- Ayo! Its me and Yeah! First chapter! I wonder who's the girl?? Hmmmm... Comment down below! What do you think! And wait for the next! Sorry if its short.. By the way I almost forgot... This short story every chapters .. But LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG STORY i think i will have a 30 chapters or more..