Sorrowful Reunion

Girl's Generation: A Taengsic Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

While Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun were waiting on their Uber, Hyoyeon was at a local Nightclub near the heart of Seoul partying it up with Big Bang's Seungri, Red Velvet's Joy, Jay Park, and CL. While she was the DJ sometime last week, this week she was just showing off her Dance Moves alongside her fellow idols. That is until Joy saw her phone ringing and then called her over. As she saw the text messages from Taeyeon, Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun, her smiling face and happy mood...faded. However, she wasn't going to say no. If Taeyeon said that it was an emergency, it must be urgent. Sighing, she looked over at her fellow idols with a frown. "What's up, Hyo?" CL asked, walking over to her.

"Group emergency. If Taeyeon says it, something's probably up." Hyoyeon sighed looking away from her phone. "Can you take Joy home? I have to go." She frowned.

CL put her hand on Hyoyeon's shoulder with a look of concern, but reassurance. "Its okay. Don't worry about us. I'll take her home and I'll let you know when I drop her off and when I get home. Go see what's up with your group. Sounds like they need you." 

"Thanks. Keep the boys in line too. Someone has to." Hyoyeon smiled as she grabbed her purse.

CL chuckled before giving Hyoyeon a hug. "Tell the girls I said hi." She smiled before letting Hyoyeon go, waving goodbye to her

Hyoyeon then made her rounds, saying goodbye to all her friends, giving them hugs and such. However, Joy got the special treatment as they were labelmates. The younger idol got an embrace and a kiss on the forehead. "Alright, Unnie has to go, CL is gonna take you home tonight. Text me when you get home, okay?"

Joy nodded before returning the embrace and smiled. "Okay. I'll let you know when I get home tonight then."

After waving goodbye to Joy, Hyoyeon swiftly left the club, calling for an Uber as she did so. She then got her phone back out so that she could notify the rest of her bandmates. No, not bandmates...Friends. "Alright, I'm on my way. Just waiting for an Uber."

Next up, were Sunny, Tiffany and Sooyoung. Then everyone would be on their way over. So far it seemed like none of the members wanted to drive tonight. It was late though and they were tired, so it was the better idea. Sunny wasn't really doing anything and was just at home, just thinking about what was next for her radio show. As she was in bed, she began thinking about that indirect message that she spoke on live for Jessica following the chaos brought by her unexpected departure. As a result, she currently had a strained relationship with her Uncle, the current CEO of SM Entertainment. Following Jessica's departure, Sunny's relationship with him soured a great deal, to where they're nearly estranged. Alone, at home and in bed, Sunny was crying herself to sleep, as she missed Jessica very much. She had gone through several tissues, with a couple of them having missed the trash can. Her phone went off, scaring her. Siging, she slowly picked it up and saw messages from her bandmates. Grumbling, she got out of bed slowly and dragged her feet to her closet to change out of her pajamas into something more appropriate. She then dragged her feet when it came to exiting her apartment and then sent her a message to the group text. "Alright, on my way..." She said before opening up the Uber app on her phone to call for it.

Sooyoung on the other hand, had her boyfriend, Jung Kyung-Ho, over. The two had been catching their breath when it came to acting, not to mention find much more time to spend with each other. As they cuddled on her living room couch, she smiled and gave him another kiss. But before they could make out, her phone went off. This did upset Sooyoung quite a bit because she barely got to spend time with him as it was. Upon opening it, she sighed. "What's wrong, darling?" He asked, seeing that his girlfriend was rather displeased.

"Group emergency. I should probably go see what's going on. Taeyeon wouldn't send texts this late. Plus, she's having a sleepover with Yeri. I hope nothing horrible happened." She frowned.

Kyung-Ho would rub her back and kiss her cheek, making her smile briefly as she leaned into him. "I can give you a ride. Your friend wouldn't be contacting you this late if it wasn't an emergency." He said in a supportive manner.

"You're right. Let's go." Sooyoung replied before straightening out her dress and getting up, helping Kyung-Ho up as they swiftly left her home. "On my way too!" she sent the text right as she buckled up in the car.

Tiffany was resting in bed after a long day. Right now, she was just taking a break from acting school. Her Hollywood Debut wasn't that far now. She just needed to work at it a little more. Lately however, she's had a lot on her mind. From her rivalry with Jessica, whom she barely talks to following the unexpected departure that was forced upon them. Suddenly, she got a text in the group chat. With all the girls' texts, she was concerned. "I'll be right there, hang on bestie~!" she sent the text message before jumping right out of bed to go change, not wanting to leave the house in her pajamas. Changing into another outfit, she brushed her hair before running out the door and hailing for the nearest taxi, since driving this late was not really on her agenda. With the exception of Sooyoung, it would seem that everyone else was taking some other form of transportation, mainly Uber.

With the flood of messages, Taeyeon took note that none of the girls were happy about the unexpected call for a meeting. However, this was going to happen eventually. Chances were that they were bound to be angry once they found out why. Not that Taeyeon planned for Jessica showing up at her front door late at night crying for help. Upstairs, Jessica finally stopped crying after a good twenty minutes. The words that Taeyeon spoke while downstairs with Yeri were just very hurtful to her. Sometimes she really wondered if Taeyeon even heard her side of the story, because it certainly didn't seem that way given their sour relationship. After five more minutes, she found the courage to finally exit the bathroom and make her way downstairs, straightening out her dress as she did so. She took a deep breath as she entered the kitchen, where she saw Taeyeon cooking. "You were in the bathroom for a while. You weren't crying, were you? Because I heard the door shaking a little." Taeyeon mentioned as she turned back briefly to see Jessica walking in.

Jessica looked down at the floor, before looking up towards Taeyeon's direction before sitting in one of the chairs. "Yeah...I was. Its just...been a horrible week." She replied as she wiped her eyes with her arm and did her best to keep the tears from forming and then taking

Please log in to read the full chapter