Bless My Heart

Girl's Generation: A Taengsic Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

As Taeyeon was led out of the room, CL only looked over at the sleeping Jessica, before looking back at Seungri. Gently, she squeezed Jessica's hand, a sad look on her face. Judging by how stressed out Jessica has been, CL could only think about that being the cause of her collapse. Then there was the matter of Hyoyeon mentioning her having anemia. Seungri then placed his hand CL's shoulder. "You're worried about her, aren't you?"

"Yeah. Well, that and Taeyeon just blowing up on me for no reason." She frowned.

Meanwhile, outside the room, Jay Park and Joy were keeping her restrained. Hyoyeon and Yeri just waited for her to calm down before talking, which took a few minutes. Hyoyeon folded her arms, looking Taeyeon in the eye. "I get that you're worried about Jess, but you didn't have to lash out at CL like that..."

"Sorry, I just..." Taeyeon stopped herself, realizing that they were in public.

"Just what?" Hyoyeon asked, unhappy that Taeyeon lashed out at her friend.

Both Joy and Yeri looked away, since they both knew what Taeyeon was going to say. "Let's talk about this in the room, I don't want anyone else hearing...Close the door?"

Jay Park then ushered them all back into the room, with Joy closing the door behind them since they didn't require a nurse at the moment. Taeyeon didn't know how to say it out loud, as she only came out to Red Velvet and Tiffany, while it was obvious to Jessica. "I...I have feelings for Jess." She blurted out, shocking Hyoyeon, whose jaw dropped.

Meanwhile, Jay Park and Seungri's eyes both went wide at the same time, while CL just sat in her chair, stunned. Joy and Yeri looked at each other, as they were the only ones who knew, before looking away. "So that's why you got all apprehensive...You love Jessica, don't you, Taeyeon?" CL stood up, calling the SNSD Leader out for snapping at her.

"You have feelings for Jessica? I thought you hated her." Hyoyeon was confused, as even she remembered all the fights between them. "This is..." Hyoyeon took a deep breath. "This is new."

"And you two, you guys knew?" CL looked over at Joy and Yeri.

Both women nodded. Yeri then ran over to Taeyeon, who slowly started crying. "I did...When she first came back to us, I took her in because I wanted a front row seat to watch her suffer. But then I realized how wrong I was. I've been in love with her for a while, I just didn't want to admit it. And all those fights, all those arguments, all the hate...Was because I was jealous of her. Her success, her beauty, the fact that she was a fan favorite and got all the love from fans..."

"So when did you start...having these feelings for her? They must have been around for a while if you lashed out at CL for just...brushing her hair." Jay Park commented, folding his arms.

"For a while. Even before she got kicked out of Girl's Generation. But I kept those feelings locked away, deep inside my heart. Especially after she started dating Tyler. Watching her love someone else was painful and agonizing. That's what I get for not speaking up and being a hateful ."

Yeri then grabbed her hand, hoping to comfort her friend. Hyoyeon and CL looked at each other. "Well it certainly takes a lot of courage to come out to us. But...I am a little hurt that you didn't trust me enough to tell me sooner." Hyoyeon admitted.

"I'm sorry, its just that its not easy coming out like this." Taeyeon wiped her eyes with her arm before looking at CL. "And I'm sorry for lashing out at you. Its just, I've lost her once...and I don't want it to happen again."

CL nodded before looking down at Jessica, who was still sleeping. Rather then snapping back, CL instead understood Taeyeon's pain of losing bandmates. Although this particular bandmate-to-bandmate relationship just got a little more serious. Yeri then picked up Taeyeon's purse, clutching it tightly. Slowly, Taeyeon made her way to Jessica's side, oppisite of CL. Gently, she picked up Jessica's hand with both of her own. "So what happened? What caused her to faint?"

"Nurse believes that it was a combination of her affliction with anemia and the fact that she had too much to drink." CL frowned, feeling bad for not keeping Jessica in check for the alcohol consumption and not knowing that of the affliction with anemia.

"So pretty much...alcohol poisoning. If it wasn't for Joy...I don't want to think about it." Hyoyeon frowned, before smiling at Joy, who hugged her arm.

"Any idea of when she'll wake up?" Taeyeon asked, still a little teary-eyed.

CL shook her head. Taeyeon still tried to retain herself, but failed as she felt more tears roll down her cheeks. "Okay...Because I just want to tell her how much I care about her...How much I love her..."

Please log in to read the full chapter