To My Heart's Content

Girl's Generation: A Taengsic Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

After hesitating briefly, Jessica slowly opened the room door to see Taeyeon crying in her bed. Frowning, as it broke her heart to see Taeyeon in tears, Jessica slowly made her way to the bed, crawling towards Taeyeon to hug her. "What's the matter, Tae...?" She asked, rubbing her back and her hair.

Rather then answering, Taeyeon only pulled Jessica into a hug, crying into the younger woman's shoulder. "What's the matter?" She asked again.

Taeyeon sobbed rather heavily, leaving Jessica worried. Sure, she has seen Taeyeon cry, often when they were trainees and when they performed together when she was still in Girl's Generation. "That was one person...One person I didn't need to see today. I'm sorry, Jessica, I'm so sorry..." She sobbed, still holding on. "I'm so sorry that our night went sideways. Our date night was bad. I wanted to give you a memorable night with me. As a part of us turning over a new leaf. But I couldn't get that right..."

Jessica slowly let go, but Taeyeon's arms were still wrapped around her. "No, it happens...And I had a wonderful night...At least Baekhyun showed up out of the blue." She rolled her eyes, upset about it as well. "I didn't like the way he spoke to you. At all. He wasn't a good boyfriend, was he?" The Ice Princess growled a little.

Taeyeon, who was still teary-eyed, shook her head. "No...Even though I tried to be a good, supportive and loving girlfriend...I got nothing in return. All I got was a negative backlash and he even apologized to his FANS for loving me."

Jessica briefly looked away and mouthed 'What the ...' before looking back at Taeyeon. "Tae...No one should have to apologize for being in love...I remember hearing about that. And honestly, I thought it was ridiculous. You know what...I'm shocked you guys even lasted as long as you did."

Taeyeon wiped her eyes, but the tears just kept coming. Jessica continued to comfort her. "You don't need him. He had his chance...and he blew it. But if he ever talks to you like that in front of me again. I'm gonna rip him a new one..." She said, looking Taeyeon in the eye, who in turn nodded. "But for now, I'm gonna throw shade at him on Instagram if that's okay with you." The Ice Princess smiled deviously.

At first, Taeyeon wanted to object, but then agreed. "Fine by me." She shrugged before wiping her eyes. "I'm gonna go change. I'm not sleeping with this and my face is probably a mess...and sorry about your blouse." She frowned, looking at the make-up stains.

Jessica looked at her shoulder, which was now stained in Taeyeon's mascara and eyeliner. "Its okay...I can wash it out with...bleach." She frowned. "Now go wash up, you are a mess. I'm gonna go clean up too. Sleeping with make-up on is not my thing."

Taeyeon nodded before Jessica left the room. As she started cleaning off her make-up, Taeyeon just looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her choice was more clear. Rather then hate Jessica and watch her suffer, Taeyeon has made the decision to love her. While her mind was still conflicted with her decision, her heart was not. Jessica, on the other hand, felt indifferent still. However, after their first date, the love she felt was certainly genuine. She could only hope that the other members of Girl's Generation would be supportive, not that any of them were really aware of what was going on between her and Taeyeon. Both women then showered and got into their pajamas. Quietly, Jessica marched back into Taeyeon's room. While there were 'rules', like no kissing and no on the first date, there was nothing against sleeping on the same bed after the first date. As they got into Taeyeon's bed, Jessica just grabbed onto Taeyeon's ant waist and pulled her close, to which Taeyeon completely caved. Instead, she just relaxed and fell asleep not long after.

On Saturday morning, Jessica woke up before Taeyeon and decided to make her breakfast after last night's mishap. While making herself some coffee, which she rarely did, Jessica took to Instagram, making a post to shade Baekhyun because of how disrespectful he was to Taeyeon. As she typed the post out, Jessica smiled as she thought about how Netizens were going to lose their minds, while laughing about how some of the more extreme EXO-Ls were going to blow gaskets and get their up in a twist, because she was calling them out too. Accompanied with the photo of a black rose, she wrote:

'No one should have to apologize for falling in love. If you're gonna let the comments and opinions of a couple of crazy fangirls or fanboys get you down...and you don't stick up for your love, you don't deserve to be in a relationship. If you really love someone, stand up for them. Don't apologize for being in love. There is nothing wrong with falling in love. And to fans who get all antsy and negative whenever your oppa or nuna are dating, you can off. With your attitude, why would they fall in love with you? Real mature of you to attack their boyfriend or girlfriend...smh. Get over it.'

To add insult to injury, she even tagged Baekhyun. After posting, she happily set her phone down. For breakfast, she decided to make some Spam Musubi, something she had tried at a Hawaiian Barbecue spot while in the United States. With some rice and seaweed, she neatly and gently wrapped the Musubi like he had seen on YouTube. Sure it was a strange thing to have for breakfast, but Jessica wanted Taeyeon to try some new food as well, expand her menu a little. Taeyeon had woken up a little after and came into the kitchen to see that Jessica had just finished cooking. "Morning." Taeyeon greeted her with a smile.

"Morning." Jessica smiled back before putting a three pieces of musubi onto a plate along with a glass of Orange Juice. It seemed delicious to her, so she decided to take her shot. "Breakfast time. I made it with love. Just not...literally like the other day." She started giggling, thinking about how they made out in their bras.

Jessica soon joined Taeyeon. Watching as Taeyeon took the first bite, Jessica smiled as she ate her own Musubi. "So, what do you think?"

"Its really good. Just don't tell Sooyoung or Yoona, they'll eat it all." She laughed.

Jessica had laughed along with, remembering how much Sooyoung and Yoona ate before looking at the remaining of the Musubi batch. After they ate, Jessica wrapped the remaining batch in plastic before putting them in the refrigerator. As they sat in the Living Room on the couch, Taeyeon first went to Instagram. The first post that she saw was Jessica's Black Rose, which was accompanied shading her Ex-Boyfriend. As she read the post, her eyes went wide. "Was I too extreme?"

Taeyeon shook her head. "I don't think so, but EXO-Ls think otherwise it would seem." She smirked before they gave one another the 'I see what you did there' look, where both women looked into each other's eyes with devious smirks on their faces.

While EXO-Ls were reacting negatively, Jessica's own fans and Sones teamed up to defend her. On another note, the post was liked by s

Please log in to read the full chapter