My Beautiful Black Pearl

Girl's Generation: A Taengsic Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

After sending that direct message on Instagram to Yuri, Jessica just grabbed a small snack after staring at the front door for three or four minutes. Meanwhile, Yuri herself was consoling an upset Tiffany, who had gone directly to her to vent and cry about how she felt that Taeyeon didn't trust her anymore like she used to even though they were Best Friends. After what had happened in the morning, Tiffany was questioning her Friendship with Taeyeon. However, she respected Taeyeon enough to not disclose what happened in the morning and only told Yuri that she and Taeyeon had gotten into a nasty fight an hour after breakfast while Jessica, Yeri, Irene and Wendy all stood there and just watched awkwardly. Yuri just listened to Tiffany and tried to get her to stop crying, because if anyone was crying, Yuri felt like she would want to cry as well. "Hey, she probably just needs some space. She gets overwhelmed pretty easily. Give it a few days, I'm sure she'll talk to you. You guys are Best Friends, like me...Hyo and...Jessica..." She trailed off as she began remembering how close she was to Jessica before she had gotten kicked out from Girl's Generation.

Speak of the devil, Yuri's phone went off, and she saw a notification on Instagram. As she opened it, she saw a DM from Jessica, saying that she wanted Yuri to come over so they could...eat and talk. From what Seohyun had told her, perhaps it was Yuri's turn to reconcile with Jessica. Now that she has processed everything from Jessica's first day back in the previous week, she felt like she was ready to rekindle their friendship. After Hyoyeon's incident, Yuri was having second thoughts about her re-sign with S.M. Hell, even Yoona was questioning it and Hyoyeon's career was in limbo, even if she was out on bail. "Alright, well why don't you go spend time with Red Velvet. You barely get to spend time with them ever since you started studying acting in the US. I'll text Wendy to let her know that you're coming over. Maybe you guys can bake cupcakes together or something."

To Yuri's suggestion, Tiffany nodded. After one last hug, they went their separate ways, with Yuri driving over to Taeyeon's house to meet with Jessica, while Tiffany went to Red Velvet's dorm. Upon parking her car, Yuri started feeling uneasy as she approached the front door. After much hesitation, she knocked on the door. On the other side, Jessica set her half-eaten cookie down to answer the door. After looking through the peephole and seeing it was Yuri, she slowly opened the door and quickly ushered Yuri inside, not wanting to run the possibility of being seen by hidden photographers if there were any. However, netizens were catching on, having noted that Red Velvet and Girl's Generation have been visiting Taeyeon's house a bit more often as of late, worrying Yuri. Jessica offered Yuri a cookie when they sat down in the Living Room, to which Yuri declined. "So...You wanted to talk to me?" Yuri looked Jessica straight in the eye as she asked.

Jessica nodded as she wiped and took a drink of

Please log in to read the full chapter