Wherever You Are

After Time Passes (If Darkness Comes)

The first thing you notice about her is that she is not dead. So, you already know she is not supposed to be here. You know this because you find her standing on the front steps of your manor without a Minkyung, Kyungwon, or Yaebin in tow. 

She also looks very much alive. And pretty too. Big bright eyes, rosy pink lips, pristine ivory skin, and long dark hair. She is tall and her gaze is pointed downwards at you. But you do not sense any fear from her. She seems curious, a little unsure, but not the least bit scared. 

Her eyes flit slightly upward to the crown on your head and you see them widen slightly before she quickly bows to you. 

''Hello, my name is Kyla,'' the girl says with a shy smile. Her voice is much deeper than you expected. ''I offer my most sincere apologies. I don't really know where I am right now.''

You have seen many faces. However, you have never seen a face so lovely and sweet and so full of life like hers. She is an uninvited guest and an unexpected visitor. Yet you do not have any desire to make her leave.

Remembering your manners, you bow your head in greeting and give a polite smile back. ''Hello Kyla,'' you respond easily. You open the door wider and step aside. ''Please come in. It appears we have much to discuss.''

Kyla gives a soft 'thanks' as she steps across the threshold and follows you in. She is a fascinating one. Those who enter the gates normally do not remember their name. But she does. Kyla. What a pretty name.