Sapphires

S A N C R E T I R E Y A, C O R R E I.

 

“At the beginning of the world of Encantadia, a powerful sapphire of nature was given to the very first Queen of Lireo, Cassiopeia. But because of the queen’s fear that it would fall into the wrong hands, she sliced it in four stones. For the peace of the kingdom and to protect the stones, she choose to give it to the four territories of Encantadia ;

The Earth Sapphire was given to the land of Sappiro. The power to manipulate earth and rock in all various and forms, it also has the power to control animals and plants to its accord.  

The Water Sapphire can be found in the land of Adamya. Whoever has this stone would have the power to control the oceans and any form of water. Without this gem, Encantadia would experience drought and all of the animals who live in water would not last too long.

The Kingdom of Lireo was given the Air Sapphire, its holder grants the power to control air, wind, weather, and climate.

And the sapphire of fire was given to the Hathoria, this gem has the power to control and conjure power, enabling the stone to control the light And as long as the sapphires are safe and sound, the world of Encantadia would forever be at peace.”  

 

With a gentle kiss to his forehead, Minseok’s mother has set the book aside in favor of carding her delicate fingers through her son’s hair, “Aren’t you tired of hearing the same story over and over again, Seok?” his mother’s asked. The young boy shook his head, leaning into the elder’s touch as a confident smile blossomed in his face. “Of course not! It’s the story of our people, where we came from! It’s the Kingdom I’m going to lead, mother. It’s our kingdom. My kingdom..” His mother could only laugh, continuing to smoothly play with his hair while he slowly drifted off to sleep.

 

And that was the last time Minseok ever saw and heard his happy mother again. She had been killed by the soldiers of Liero in front of his eyes. The ing soldiers who forced him to watch as they slaughtered his mother, cutting her head off and begging for them to leave their precious son alone. It was still vivid. One of the soldier with his fingers around the tiny Minseok, almost choking him as he pleads and pleads to let him go to his mother’s side.

 

The guards had left him alone to fend for himself after the show, probably thinking that he would just kill himself after witnessing his own parents fighting their hardest and ending up dying to save his life.He’s going to have his revenge, of course he he is. And he’s going to claim what rightfully his. The Throne of Etheria. He’s going to kill every last one of them, have them beg for their lives, and then he would take away everything they have taken away from him. With that in mind, the little Minseok had only one mission his life… revenge.