Sweetie

Secret Kitchen

Sowon shifted her gaze from Eunha’s nape to Eunha’s small hand on mine.

“I could have fallen in love with him... if it hadn't been for someone else...”.

“Who?” The bunny couldn’t help herself. One Taehyung was enough. She couldn't bear if Sowon had one more someone. That someone might be stronger than her, more mature than her. That someone might give Sowon a normal life like other women. 

“The one who quietly watched me cry and sigh every night. The one who acted cold outside but hid in a corner to cry aloud when no one’s around. The one who loved eating beef and begged me to eat with her. The one who looked into my eyes with indescribable desire. The one who dared to address me without honorifics.”

 

Eunha’s small fingers shook a little. Sowon took advantage to intertwined their hand again and back-hugged Eunha. Another hand slightly put a strand of hair behind Eunha’s ear. Sowon inched closer and whispered into Eunha’s ear.

“I felt guilty with TeaHyung oppa so I met him tonight to pour my heart out. I told him that I already had someone I loved. That one is in my arms now.”

 

A kiss landed on Eunha’s ear... It’s tickling and soon got wet.

 

Sowon’s hand slowly slid under Eunha’s shirt while her lips were busy landing kisses on Eunha’s head and cheeks.

 

“Sowon-ah...” Eunha moaned.

“Eunha, I know we promised to wait but I can’t resist anymore”, said Sowon between breaths. “These days, what you do is torturing me. You slyly stole kisses from me. You initiate our kiss. Hugging me. Sending me those adorable eyes that make me so weak... But I kept my promise”

 

Sowon immediately stopped what she was doing. Right then, Eunha turned her head back and shot glare at the taller girl who was grinning at her. How can she this way?

 

“Tell me why you are like this” Sowon closed the gap between them by letting their forehand touch each other. Despite an honest girl, Sowon was such a smooth-talker and a skilled lover. She knew how to tease someone and comfort they after that to distract them from her previous teasing. Eunha again fell in the trap.

“Unnie...”

“Hm?”

Reluctantly, Eunha didn’t know if she should ask this. A part of her wanted to know it so badly, another part just insisted on her being kept blind from the answer that may hurt her.

“Do you really want to become a mother?”

Sowon gasped at the question.

“Yes, I do.”

Eunha bit her lips to stop her from crying.

“Omg, Eunha. Why are you crying again?”

Sowon hurriedly tried to wipe Eunha’s tears by her thumb, but she just cried more and more.

“How can you become a mother if you’re with me?”

 

Eunha said in between her sobbing. Her sentence became vague in her sobbing. Still, it sufficed to make Sowon understood what was going on in her girlfriend’s head.

 

Eunha’s forehead received one more kiss before Sowon cupped her face and made her look into her eyes.

 

 

“Why can’t I? I will be your wife and you will be mine. Then we will adopt kids.”

“You don’t say” Embarrassment was written on Eunha’s face

“If you’re scared that our kids will grow up taller than you, then we can raise some puppies instead. My Corgi Eunha really like puppies, don’t you?”

 

A jar of sugar accidentally dropped into the little love pond in Eunha’s heart, making her feel so sweet from head to toe. Tears of surprising happiness filled her eyes, blurring Sowon’s face in front of her but no matter how much she cried, she knew for sure that Sowon still stayed here and wiped her tears off. And when Sowon couldn’t stop Eunha crying, she kissed the girl. This was always the most effective method.

 

Between the kisses, Eunha could smell maehwasu lingering in Sowon’s breath.

 

Such a pleasant aroma!

 

“I want to be a mom, too. I want to be your wife.”

 

Eunha murmured while Sowon was busy landing kisses on her upper lip, lower lip, the tip of her lips then her chin and her neck.

 

“I know”

 

“I want to be your real wife now”

 

While Sowon was still in bewilderment about what the smaller girl had just said, Eunha quickly took Sowon’s hand and put it on her .

 

“I’m serious”

 

Sowon immediately ceased her kissing game.

“Eunha, I thought we had discussed this before. I...”

 

A small finger touched Sowon’s lips. Eunha slowly kneeled on her knees and straddled the taller girl. Her total weight was supported by Sowon’s thighs; in some seconds, Sowon thought her heart would stop at this moment forever. An exotic yet familiar vine leisurely climbed from her toe to her heart. Its tiny hairs were casted on her skin, making the whole body shivering in the thirst that Sowon was dying to quench.

 

“Sojung-ah” Eunha moved closer to Sowon, whispering huskily in Sowon’s ear, “I’m all yours.”

 

If Sowon’s mind were still working efficiently as it always does, it would start to rewind all the weird actions Eunha had done for the past two week. The casual whispers. Unexpected kisses. Intimate touching. Somehow what Eunha was doing to her right now right here kinda explained all of them. They all made sense now.

 

Sowon’s hand began to have a mind of its own. The leader’s five fingers shyly pressed on the small girl’s chest. A moan escaped from Eunha’s mouth, giving Sowon more courage. Her hand firmly squeezed the round and something small as small as a bean started to rise in her hand.

“Ahh…”

 

On the floor, the long toes curled up, uncomfortably moving like they were trying to hold back its owner’s rising hunger. A hand, then, was placed on Eunha’s , caressing it briskly and when those two finallly found their rhythm, the smaller girl, in her wildest state, started to rock hard on Sowon’s thigh endlessly. Between her panting, she grabbed Sowon’s hair and hurriedly touch Sowon’s chest in astonishment.

 

“Baby, take my shirt off”, Eunha breathed heavily, leading Sowon hands to the hem of her sweatshirt. Not failing the cutest girl in her heart, Sowon quickly undressed both of them and tossed their tops on the floor. At the moment she saw Eunha’s bare front, she was totally mesmerized by how beautiful it was. Her gaze met Eunha’s blushing face when seeing her leader . Gulping nervously, Sowon lifted her hand bit by bit to Eunha’s forehead. She pushed Eunha bangs aside and gradually traced her fingers down to Eunha’s lips, at which Eunha opened and it in a slow pace.

 

The warmth in Eunha’s mouth was conducted through all Sowon’s veins, making Sowon turn… delirious.

 

Her lips urgently met Eunha’s and devoured them with her tongue, her teeth, her two lips. She scattered her kisses on Eunha’s cheek, ear, and a little at Eunha’s neck. Every girl in the group knows that Eunha had a possesive streak towards Sowon but they didn’t know Sowon also did towards Eunha. Her two full lips continue to run nonchalantly to her love’s cute cleavage. Inhaling a long breath, she closed her eyes and felt Eunha’s bosom rose and fell.

 

 

Not wanting to waste any moment, her lips moved to the right and held it in . A tear flowed out of Eunha’s eyes. Eunha smiled and clutched Sowon tightly to her chest. Now, there’s no space between them. Two bodies slowly fell on the sofa.

 

I am under Sowon’s skin.

 

“I want you, sweetie!"

 

Sowon anxiously said under her breath. Her heart was pounding erratically, waiting for Eunha. Her hand was on the smaller’s last piece.

 

Not saying a word, Eunha held Sowon’s hand and led it to a girl’s most private area underneath the last piece on her body…

 

 

 

On that night, hundreds of  kisses were made, several bites were marked, one more memory was added, two girls came into their womanhood.

 

Their bare skins touched each other, exhanging the most beautiful dreams, in which Sowon wearing an apron looked out through the window to see Eunha feeding a Corgi.  

 

 

 

A smile appeared on her face.