Your Lips Look So Good On Mine (1/1)

Your Lips Look So Good On Mine

Jimin wakes up to the sound of his god-awful alarm clock.

He groans as he shifts in bed, his body sore all over and his eyes are refusing to open. Jimin scrunches up his face in agony as he tries to sit up.
He hisses at how every move sends a spark of throbbing pain onto his lower back.

God, what did he do last night? 

Slowly, Jimin eases himself back onto his mattress, with his head hitting the pillow with a soft thud.

The alarm is still very much ringing but Jimin doesn’t care, it’ll stop eventually. If he tried hard enough, he could tune out the sound and he’ll go right back to sleep. 

He closes his eyes and sighs, adjusting his head to get more comfortable. Jimin was just about to fall right back to sleep when he hears a soft moan right next to him and a rustle of bed sheets.

“Minnie, your alarm’s ringin…” a voice slurs, so deep and raspy and heavy with sleep.

Jimin’s eyes snap right back open. He is completely and utterly awake now. He could feel a hot breath near his neck. 

Suddenly, memories of last night flood his vision and—.

Jimin remembers what he did last night.

And for the lack of a better word, he remembers who did him last night. 

His head is not resting on a pillow right now, it’s resting on Taehyung’s arm.

Taehyung wriggles a little and his knee bumps Jimin’s thigh.

Jimin abruptly sits up, his ache momentarily forgotten. He reaches an arm out to silence his alarm and Taehyung sighs in content, adjusting his position. 

“,” Jimin says.

“Yes, we did .” Taehyung yawns.

“Tae, I’m sore all over,” Jimin complains while rubbing a hand over his face. He pauses for a while.

Last night was too damn good. 

Jimin groans and buries his face in his hands to stop the blush that was threatening to creep up.

Just as the sound escapes Jimin’s mouth, Taehyung slowly sits up and gently wraps his arm around his best friend’s torso, bringing them closer together. 

He then proceeds to press feather light kisses onto Jimin’s bare shoulder. Jimin’s eye flutter close as Taehyung’s lips softly brushes up and up and up until his breath is hot against his neck.

“That tickles.” 

Taehyung hums in response as he kisses the crook of Jimin’s neck.
They make eye contact.

“We need to talk about this,” Jimin says softly, his eyes trailing down to look at his best friend’s slightly parted mouth. Taehyung doesn’t speak. Instead, he closes his eyes as he presses their foreheads together.

A moment passes before either of them speaks again. Jimin decides to break the silence.

“You treat me like I’m fragile, Tae.”

Taehyung in a breath.

“Later—I don’t want to talk about it right now. Just—just please,” Taehyung pleads. His voice barely above a whisper but Jimin heard it nonetheless.

“Let me love you properly.” Taehyung finishes.

Jimin’s heart clenches as Taehyung leans in to start peppering small pecks all over his face.

Kiss.

The tip of his nose.

Kiss.

Taehyung was about to lean in again when Jimin blocks his lips with his fingers, his eyes unreadable. 

Taehyung sighs and retreats back, staring at the wall with a blank expression on his face before he lies back down on the bed.

Jimin lies back down on the bed too. 

The silence lulling the both of them back to sleep.