~~ XV ~~

Just A Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘I got a girl crush.

Hate to admit it but,

I’ve got a heart rush,

Ain’t slowing down.’

 

Terra walked the halls of school for the first time in two weeks, several smiling faces approaching her but none of them being the face she yearned to see. Secretly, she had hoped that she would wake up one morning and find herself waking from a coma, that everything had only been a dream and not a cruel reality. Yet she was only thinking with selfish thought, and it was proven when reaching the cafeteria and seeing Taehyung and Seo-Young sitting with one another, lost in a conversation that Terra would never understand.

‘I got it real bad,

Want everything she has,

That smile and that midnight laugh.

She’s giving you now…’

“So, I was thinking, that instead of having the captain go last, she should go first and set the bar” Jimin was the one speaking, but Terra’s eyes couldn’t leave the couple who sat at the far end of the corner, watching as fits of laughter coursed through them both, sharing a bit of happiness that Terra felt so distant from.

“Terra?” Namjoon’s voice pulled her from the thoughts, her eyes slowly glancing back towards the blonde male, a fake smile painting her lips.

“Sorry, I was thinking of something” Terra admitted with a sheepish smile “can you repeat the question?”

And so, they began to fill her in on the details she had missed.

‘I want to taste her lips,

Yeah cuz they taste like you.

I want to drown myself,

In a bottle of her perfume.’

Her lips… They are perfect… Terra thought silently, watching as Seo continued to hum out distant words that were only received by Kim Taehyung. Whatever she must have said, must have been funny because soon those perfect lips would curve into a brilliant smile, and tremble with the sound of laughter. Terra knew she should look away, knew that she looked stupid staring at a female’s lips, but she couldn’t help but be envious of those soft petal lips, and the man she could kiss with them.

“Get up” a voice reasoned for her attention, her eyes finally leaving those lips to instead stare at Jin, annoyance obvious on his features.

“Oppa?” She questioned, tilting her head towards the right as though pondering what had caused his sudden anger.

“Let’s go hang out and see the parks. They are finished now” Jin smiled, defeating the angered look and replacing it with something beautiful, Terra’s lips attempting to make the same shape, yet she failed miserably, and she didn’t have to ask if she looked happy.

‘I don’t get no sleep,

I don’t get no peace,

Thinking about her,

Under your bed sheets.’

Sleep was a foreign word in her vocabulary, for it never seem to come towards Terra, no matter how exhausted she felt during the day. It was as though night had drew forth the darkest of thoughts, and the silence of the bedroom allowed the whispers to be heard loud and clear. They were screaming at her, so loudly that they forced her eyes opened and planted her upon the sofa in her living room, holding a glass she once gave to someone else, the hot chocolate watered down and not even worthy of being called such a delicious name.

“What are you doing up?” Her father asked upon entering the door “where’s Taehyung?” So, her father and his mother did know that they snuck out to see each other. It was funny that both parents were so accepting of their fake relationship.

“He has a girlfr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter