HUG

Too Little Too Late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're here!" Sana squealed as soon as Dahyun entered her office. "Come sit!" she pointed at the seat across from her. She looked excited as she stared at Dahyun.

Dahyun, on the other hand, was feeling nervous because today is her first day to work in the hospital. A few minutes had passed but Sana is still not doing anything nor telling her what she should do. The girl was just staring at her with a smile plastered on her face. It started to creep Dahyun out. She cleared , "Umm, excuse me?" she began. "So, are you, umm, just gonna stare at me?" she asked.

"10 minutes more," Sana replied, which made Dahyun confused.

She doesnt know what's the purpose of Sana to stare at her for another 10 minutes. She's fighting the urge to run out of her office or to call for Minhyun's help.

"Okay, done!" Sana suddenly exclaimed, startling Dahyun. She clapped her hands. "Congratulations, Kim Dahyun! You passed!" she said.

"What?" Dahyun looks hella confused right now. "Wait, can you just explain to me what you are doing? 'Coz honestly, you're freaking me out right now. Sorry for being rude. But yeah, really," Dahyun said, trying to sound calm, but deep inside she's feeling annoyed yet scared at the same time.

Sana pouted, "Aww, you're pissed." But then her face brightened up, "But that's fine!"

"Ms. Minatozaki!" Dahyun can't take it anymore. She raised her voice because she's feeling frustrated with Sana's actions. It's becoming weird, it's making her go crazy!

Sana began to laugh. "Oh my gosh! You have a bad temper." She wiped the tears on her eyes. "That was so epic! Minhyun was right. You really are indeed special."

Dahyun didn't say anything more. She's tired of dealing with Sana's weirdness.

"Okay, I'm sorry." Sana began to be serious. "That was actually part of your test," she revealed. "I was waiting for your panic attacks to come, but 30 minutes had passed and nothing came. Isn't it that good?" she said, flashing Dahyun a sincere smile.

Dahyun didn't realized it earlier. But now she did. Sana's right. Back then, she will start to freak out after a few seconds staying inside the hospital. She will began thrashing and crying, and looking for Daniel. But now, she's was surprised to find herself being calm, even though Sana made her pissed awhile ago. "Oh wow..." a smile slowly formed on her face. "Is that a good thing?" she asked Sana. Sana nodded, looking happy for her. She heaved a sigh of relief. "That's good to know."

"Minhyun told me to guide you while working here. It's like a give and take. You help us by working here, at the same time we'll help you to be treated," Sana said.

"Thanks," Dahyun said, feeling so happy. "Really, thanks."

"And because of that, I will finally give you your first task." Sana bring out a folder. "I told you that you'll be assigned to assist a cancer patient, right?"

Dahyun nodded. "I did a few research about it."

"That's good!" Sana complimented her. "I think I won't have a hard time with working with you," she said with a smile. She handed her a box. "Inside that are your uniform, ID and the information about the patient that will be assigned to you."

Dahyun excitedly opened the box.

"You will only work during weekends, since you're still a student. Minhyun also told us not to allow you to do overtime," Sana informed.

"What? Why?" Dahyun asked, her sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter