Staffs of Sector M

Sector M
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sector m staff members

Mr. J

founder of sector m

This mysterious man is the founder of Sector M. The reason why he wanted to start this base is to create an environment for young mutants to learn and hone their special abilities. He believes that a good environment will help young mutants to learn to live in peace with the humans and not cause trouble in the society. Sector M is also a place that will take in mutant orphans. Nobody has seen this founder before and nobody knows if he is a mutant himself or not.  

 

jung ji-hoon (rain)

CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER & commander of sector m

Current CEO and first commander of Sector M; leadership and combat teacher. Ji-hoon is able to transform himself into metallic form, making him the physically strongest of the team. Even when his powers are not engaged, he is still a physically imposing figure of 1.85m. He is portrayed as quiet, honest and virtuous. He hardly uses his powers in combat because he believes that it is his responsibility to use his abilities for the betterment of human- and mutant-kind.

 

kim tae hee

Chief operation officer & 2nd commander of Sector m

Current COO and she teaches acting and etiquettes. She heads the advisory group and in-charge of mutants who are too young to join the training squad. She possesses a 'phasing' ability that allows her to pass through any objects or people whom she is in contact with. Her power can also disrupts any electrical field that she passes through, and let her simulate levitation.

 

lee joon-gi (jg)

head of curriculum

Teaches acting, Jiu jitsu, target practice class for mutants with projectile-based powers and close quarters combat. Joon-gi has th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter