History and Powers

Sector M
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

always keep the faith

 

history

I.M. Entertainment is set up by a mysterious man.Nobody knows the name of this mysterious owner and they onl know him by Mr J. The plot of land and the luxurious-looking building are owned by him. Up till today, no one has seen the face of this low-profiled and secretive man. Some believe that he is none the other than, the owner of TVXQ Inc. But up till now, there isn't any solid evidence to prove his identity. Hence ths existence of Mr J is still a mystery.

Abilities

physical powers

Appearance Alteration - the ability to change the skin, hair, and vocal cords of another person.

Chi - many characters that train in martial arts gain superhuman capabilities by learning to harness chi or some form of life energy. This type of method generally provides extraordinary strength, speed, durability and reflexes. Also often used for superhuman awareness, energy blasts, elemental powers and sometimes invulnerability.

Energy sourcing - ability to draw power from large or small but abundant sources of energy, such as turning kinetic energy into physical blasts or converting solar energy into other forms. Sometimes based on proximity to source, sometimes stored for future use.

Flight - the ability to propel oneself throught the air.

Healing factor - ability to heal rapidly and with greater finality from any injury; the rate of recovery varies from individuals. Can sometimes result in the slowing of aging and immunity to illness and other defects.

Invisibility - ability to render the user unseen to the eyes and / or other forms of perception.

Invulnerability - ability to be immune to one or more forms of physical, mental, and spiritual damage and influence. Those who are invulnerable often have bodies with texture and durability above that of steel while still maintaining their soft / natural textures and functions.

Phasing - the ability to pass through solid objects at will

Power augmentation - ability to enhance or weaken the powers of others.

Power mimicry or life force absorption - ability to copy or absorb another's powers or skills.

Sonice scream - ability to generate vocal sounds of higher amplitude than a normal human. 

Superhuman endurance - abilitiy to have a higher resistance to one or more forms of damage before being injured as well as the ability to exert one's self in an activity indefinitely without becoming tired and / or survive for long periods of time without consumption of food or water.

Superhuman agility - ability to react faster than a normal human and to possess greater flexibility and higher jumping capacity. 

Superhuman strength - ability to have a level of strength which is much higher than normally possible given  proportions. 

Heat vision - ability to burn objects and other individuals with one's gaze.

Freeze vision - ability to freeze objects and other individuals with one's gaze.

Shapeshifting - the ability to shift one's physical characteristics.

Animal morphing - ability to take an animal form. May be able to take on the abilities of the altered form.

Wall crawling - ability to adhere to solid surfaces, including walls and ceilings.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter