BREAK UP

wonwoo

152de8763a0a6ab7913268762839.jpg

 

 

"Lets break up" he said.

 

 "What??" i asked him hoping i heard it wrong "why did i do something?, if i did i'm sorry i'll ch-"

 

"No, you don't need to do anything. i'm sick of you. let's break up" he interrupted me spouting those words, hurtful words.

 

Hearing him say those words, straight out from the man i love, the man i gave everything. 

 

It made me weak, my knees already shaking and on the brink of collapsing.

 

Gathering my confidence, I looked at him, meeting his eyes, reading his facial expression. 

 

Hoping 

 

Hoping i can see him holding back his laughter.

 

That it was all an act. 

 

A prank.

 

"just get over me, i don't like you, LOOK here i NEVER did love you. all of that was just an act and i ca--" that made me comeback to reality. Before i can speak he turned back and left me.

 

it was the end of the straw, i broke down, i felt my heart shatter into pieces.

 

i cried on the spot, my vision blurred by my flooding tears.

 

not caring about my surrounding.

 

 

 

=photo not mine=

.credits to the awesome owner.

 

this is my third story and i'm really planning to make this into a really short one.

but still i hope you will find time to read this, and please comment on what your thought's are.

looking forward to your comments. 

thank you.

 

PS: i do not really know how to write properly so bear with me.