Giddy

High Hopes

“I’m glad I finally managed to convince you to come over to my house,” Krystal said. She was laying on her bed after having shown Embo around her home, giant in comparison to his. He was sitting at her desk, setting up their books and notebooks so he could help her study for her next exam. 

“Why don’t you come and lay beside me?” she asked coyly. “We can study over here.” 

Embo looked over his shoulder. He knew what she was up to, but he brought the books and notebooks over anyway. He took off his jacket and draped it over the end of the bed. 

“That’s better,” Krystal said, pulling on the collar of his white button up until he sat next to her, a little smile on his face. 

She rocked up onto her knees and kissed him. 

“We’re not going to get any studying done like this.” It wasn’t the first time she’d ‘tricked’ him into a make-out session. 

She lifted her brows and pulled her lips into a sarcastic grin. “There’s something else I want to study.” 

“Your math grade ,” Embo reminded. 

“I don’t really care about my math grade right now.” 

She kissed him again, arms draped loosely over his shoulders, sighing happily when she felt his warm hands on each side of her waist, holding her as their lips and tongues met again and again. His hot, hungry mouth slid along the curve of her cheek to her long, pale neck. She felt him and biting at her skin and wanted to crawl inside of him. 

“Ummm,” she moaned, reaching for the buttons of his shirt. 

Embo laughed, leaning away. “You haven’t made higher than a ‘c’ on any of your quizzes yet. What are you trying to do?” 

“Come on,” Krystal cajoled, pulling Embo forward by his collar again and draping her legs on each side of his thighs. She tilted her head and flipped her hair. She was wearing a tiny little short and top set, so Embo should’ve known that a seduction was ahead. 

Embo could hardly resist. Miles of smooth skin, legs, and naughty eyes on display and calling to that hungry beast inside. 

Krystal gasped when he pulled her even closer by her tiny waist, their bodies aligned, her thighs parted around his waist. She could see high color in his cheeks and his eyes were so blown with lust they were almost scary. She put her hands on each side of his small face and tilted his head back, watching his long lashes fan across his high, delicate cheekbones. Really one of the most beautiful people she had ever seen. 

She kissed him so deeply and intensely, she almost felt like she gave him part of herself. 

“Uhmm,” he hummed low in his throat. “Ummm.” 

He wrapped her up in his arms and laid her down beneath him. Her hearth thudded as his hand delicately skimmed the tender skin of her stomach. And up. Up-

“Kryst-!!! Krystal!!!!”

Embo and Krystal sprang apart at her sister’s voice, smoothing at their hair and tugging at their clothes as if they could erase what she had seen if they erased any evidence of it on their bodies. 

“Why didn’t you knock?!” Krystal shrieked, looking at Embo apologetically, then glaring over at her sister again. 

“I saw the car outside, but you didn’t answer me when I called you. I was worried. What if you were knocked out in here or something?! And who’s this?!” She demanded, pointing a finger at Embo.

“My tutor!”

“In what exactly?” Jessica asked, a dangerous look on her face as she looked Embo over. 

“Math. This was just, ugh! Anyway, I don’t have to explain myself to you. I’m an adult and if I want to have a lover-“ 

“A lover?!” 

Krystal’s cheeks went red. “Yeah. A lover. I can have one if I want.” 

Amber grimaced as the conversation kept going more south. “Listen. I’ll leave you two sisters to hash this out. I have a guitar lesson in a few hours.” She leaned over and kissed Krystal on the cheek despite her older sister’s harsh glare. “Call me later, okay? There was something I wanted to talk to you about before you tried to strip me.” 

Krystal smiled. “Okay.” She grabbed Amber by the collar and kissed her again. With a lot of tongue. Amber almost gave in right there in front of Jessica. She was breathless when she stood and smiling like an idiot when she passed Jessica on the way out the door. “Bye.” 

________________________________________________________________________________________________
“There’s another audition coming up in a few days,” Jung Mo said as he guided Amber through one of the songs she’d written, asking her to listen for changes she’d like to make, but trying not to make any suggestions. “Do you feel ready?” 

Amber huffed a nervous breath, moving the hair out of her eyes. “No, but I don’t think I’ll ever feel ready. I’ll do my best though. That’s all I can do. And if they don’t take me in, I at least hope they buy my song. That would be so amazing.” 

He ruffled her hair. “It would.” 

He caressed her cheek for a short moment and gave it a little pinch. “Thank you for letting me be your teacher. Most of my students are so big headed that it’s hard to like teaching them. You’re a breath of fresh air for me and help me remember why I love music and want to share it in the first place.” 

Her eyes twinkled happily. “Thanks for actually not being a weirdo.” 

He shrugged. “I do my best.” 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Okay, what did you want to talk to me about?” 

Amber stared in surprise. “Umm, I asked you to call me. Not come all the way over.” She leaned her head out of their gate to see the tail lights of Krystal’s drivers car disappearing down the hill.

The mischievous girl bounced a duffle bag against her knees. “So… can I spend the night?” 

“Your hornyness is making you crazy,” Amber hissed. She grabbed Krystal’s elbow and pulled her into the house, past a gaping Henry and Mrs. Liu. She settled her on the floor in her bedroom and stood over her with her hands on her hips. 

“I wanted to talk to you about going on a three day, two night trip with me to Jeju, but I see you already have your own plans. Is this that crazy Sulli girl’s idea? I know she’s always trying to make you sleep with that scrawny guy with glasses in your Economics class.” 

Krystal bit her lip and smiled sheepishly. “Maybe. She just thinks it’s weird you don’t want to have with me already. I’ve been very clear that I’m open to it.” 

“I am too. I just…” Amber scuffed her toe on the floor. “I just want it to be special. It’ll be your first time and it’ll be my first time with you and…I just want it to be better than something quick and weird in one of our bedrooms.” 

Krystal stood up. “Aww, that’s so sweet. I won’t have time to go on the trip until a few weeks from now though.” 

Amber scoffed and kissed her. “You’re annoying, you know?” 

“So, we’re definitely having in Jeju?” 

Amber pulled her in close, kissing her possessively, Krystal’s sweet body arching against hers. “Definitely.” 

“Even if I fail that stupid math exam?” 

“Even then,” Amber said breathlessly. She laughed suddenly. “For a woman who wants to run her own business, you sure are crap at math. I worry about the salaries of your employees.” 

“I’ll hire an accountant,” Krystal said simply. “No matter what I do, math will just never be my best subject. I’m doing amazing in most of the other courses.” 

“And I’m proud of you,” Amber said wholeheartedly. 

Krystal blushed. “Thank you.” She arched a brow. “You sure we can’t do anything tonight?” 

Amber laughed and tightened her hold on her girlfriend, pressing her nose into her neck and planting soft kisses along the skin. “With how thin these walls are and with Henry being such a e? Yes. I’m positive we can’t do anything tonight.”