Ch8

Stuck In A Elevator With A Member Of Shinhwa

Plane landed at 3pm

You: I felt the plane landed. I breath for more air before,I took my seatbelt off. I got up and grab my suitcase from above my seat. I walk out of plane and walk inside the airport. Please don't be here. I shake. I look around the airport. I breath. I start to walk outside the airport. I found my car. I grab my keys out of my backpack. I unlock my car door and the back seat door. I put my suitcase and my backpack in the backseat. I close the backseat door. I sat down in the driver's seat. I close the driver's door. I miss you're comfort Junjin. Even though everything was last night. I felt protected when you hold me in you're arms. I put the seatbelt on and the key in the ignition key hole. And start to drive slowly onto the road before I picked up the speed for the road. 

Back over on the other side of the USA

Skyler: I start to shake as I was putting my suitcase together before my last day. I worry about you,_____. I breathe I change my clothes and went out for coffee. I should not bother Minwoo. Maybe, he just recently woke up or maybe he is with the members? Yeah,probably with the members. I walk to the coffee place that is close to the hotel that I'm staying at.

Coffee Employee: Welcome to Coffee Fort. How may I help you today?

Skyler:Can I have a Vanilla Latte with cream.

Coffee Employee:Almond cream or Regular cream?

Skyler:Hmm? Regular cream is fine.

Coffee Employee:Hot or Cold?

Skyler:Hot

Coffee Employee: Would you like whipped cream to on top?

Skyler:Yes please. Can you make it a medium size please?

Coffee Employee: Sure Sure. Anything else?

Skyler:No,that's it.

Coffee Employee:$4.75

Skyler:I pull out my wallet. And hand the coffee employee a $5.00 dollar bill. 

Coffee Employee: I place the ticket on the table. Order's in.

Coffee Employee 2:Alright.

Coffee Employee:Sit anywhere. And I will bring you're coffee to you.

Skyler:I put my wallet away in my purse.I look over to the corner by the window. I walk to the window in the corner. I sat down at the table. _____ I said.

Shinhwa Breakfast 

Junjin:I like her hyung.

Eric:Do you have her cell number?

Junjin:No,I don't have her cell number. I didn't ask for her number. But,I know I will see her again.

Minwoo:I yawn. I drink my coffee as I listen to Junjin.

Hyesung:You need to get her cell number. Junjin.

Andy:I agree with everyone. I watch Dongwan eating that pancake. Someone is hungry?

Dongwan:*I talk with my mouth full of food.* Indeed.

Eric:Chew you're food slowly so you wont choke.

Dongwan:*I talk with my mouth full of food.* I wont.

Junjin:Her name is _____,She had long hair with curls at the end and waves in the middle of her hair.

Hyesung:What is her hair color? Dongsaeng?

Junjin:Light Brown. Her eye color's are also light brown with a bit of hazel.

Minwoo: I look at Andy. Do you think I will find Skyler again, before she leaves?

Andy:Hyung, you will find,Skyler again.

Minwoo:I smile and took another sip of my coffee. Vanilla Latte. Maybe it's Skyler favorite cup of coffee too?

Junjin:Minwoo hyung,Do you have Skyler's number or can you ask Skyler's to see if she has _____ cell number?

Minwoo:If I can see Skyler again before she goes home. I put my coffee cup back on the coffee stand.

Junjin:I miss my _____ ahhh. 

Eric:*I shake my head and smile.* I look at Hyesung.

Hyesung:What

Eric:You, I smile. 

Hyesung:Everyone is almost done. I will be at the pool. Tanning.

Minwoo:Then,I'm going to find Skyler

Junjin:Im coming with you Minwoo Hyung.

Dongwan:Then,I will work out.

Andy:I will probably be going back to bed.

Eric;I will be with Hyesung.

Hyesung:I smile.

25 minutes later

Skyler:I look at my cup of coffee. I put my head against the window. _____.

Minwoo:Skyler

Skyler:Minwoo oppa What are you doing here.

Minwoo:We were just walking around.

Skyler:We?

Minwoo:Junjin oppa came with me for ____ cell phone number

Skyler:Oh, I watch as Junjin came inside the coffee place after him. Junjin oppa.

Minwoo:Annyeong. Junjin was wondering if you have ___ cell phone number?

Skyler:I do have ____ cell phone number.

Junjin:Thank you Changjo. 

Skyler:Anytime. I open my phone case and turn on my phone. I received a text message from _____. I answer the text message 

Text message

____:Skyler,My plane landed at 3pm. I'm alright I will text you again.

Skyler:I text back to ____, Alright.

Minwoo:Skyler.

Skyler:Oh sorry I was a bit lost. _____ text me. I just recently answered the text. I wrote down _____ phone number for Junjin. I gave the number to Junjin. Here you go.

Junjin:Thank you. I walk out of the cafe.

Minwoo:I smile. Do you remember what I said last night,Skyler?

Skyler:That you want to make it up for me.

Minwoo:Come on. 

Skyler:I got up from the table and threw away the cup of coffee. I grab my purse and my phone. I walk with Minwoo

Junjin:I add ____ phone number in my phone. I text ___.

Text Message

Junjin:____, it's Junjin you're friend Skyler gave me you're cell phone number. So, I'm just texting you. I miss you

Text Message Ends.

Junjin:I hope ____ text's me back.