Ch 12

Stuck In A Elevator With A Member Of Shinhwa

8 hours later *after Dinner*

You: I look at my watch. Then,at my door.

Dad:You're up early ____. 

You:I know Dad. Plane Ride is at 5am morning. But,I would not like to be stuck in traffic. Dad how does my eye look?

Dad: Let me see, Still bruise sweetie. Can you wear sunglass for a little bit?You got you're mom's morning energy.

You:Mhm. Sure I can wear my sunglasses, Daddy. I have to take care you and her.

Dad: You must have fun. Okay sweetie.

You:I finished packing after dinner. Its a short stay. But,I thank you Daddy. For taking care of me for the whole entire day.

Dad:Come on. 

You:I walk with my dad to my car.

Dad: Stay safe on the road. Two hands on the wheel.And seatbelt all times.Keep you're eyes on the road.

You:I will Daddy. I love you Daddy. I hug my daddy and kiss him on the cheek. I got into my car, put on my seatbelt,then put on my sunglasses,and start to back out of the driveway slowly. I wave to my daddy. And send him a blow kiss.

Dad: I waved back to my daughter and send her a blow kiss. I watch her drive off. God,keep her safe please.

You: I start to drive on the road and thought about Shinhwa and Junjin. Hmm? Decision's that I have to make. One by One. Ugh. I drove slowly onto the international drive road. Couple more miles away until I get to the airport. I look at the time it was five fifteen am in the morning. My flight leaves at six fifty am in the morning to Seoul. But,will Junjin notice me from the airport or not? Hmm. I kept driving until I made it to the airport. I put my car in a parking spot. I got out of my car and open the trunk of my car. I took out my suitcase. I close the trunk of my car. I locked up my car and start walking towards inside the airport.

You:I showed my ticket to the airport people.

Airport Lady: We extra have First Class seats open. Would you mind if I bump you up to first class?

You:That is fine.

Airport Lady: First Class seat A4.

You:Thank you so much.

Airport Lady: You're welcome sweetie. I hand back her ticket to her.

You:I receive my plane ticket back. I walk inside the plane and show my ticket to the airline lady.

Airline Lady:Right this way.

You:I followed her. Thank you.

Airline Lady:Enjoy you're stay on the flight for the next seven hours.

You:I smiled and watch her walked away. Man,I wish my friend Skyler was here with me.