Ch10

Stuck In A Elevator With A Member Of Shinhwa

Junjin: I wait for my phone to have a text message back ___. I look at my home screen and smile and saw ____ text message. She replied to me. Ahh,Heaven.

Dongwan:See,what did I tell you dongsaeng?

Junjin:I blush. She text me back&she text me back. 

Hyesung:Come on we have to pack before,we leave here. By,the way were in the world is Minwoo?

Junjin:With a girl. *cute pose*

Hyesung:That boy. And Eric is by the pool. I walk over to the window.I open the window. I scream ERIC

Eric:What?

Hyesung:HURRY Up.Come on we have to pack and go back to Seoul.

Eric:I don't want to go.

Andy:Hyung!!!!, You're burning day light. MOVE

Eric:Aish.

Hyesung:Andy I like how you take the words out of my mouth and use them.

Andy:Anytime Hyung.

Dongwan:I grab the megaspeaker. Hyung,Hurry Up. Don't worry about that Tan line. Come on

Eric:Im coming.

Dongwan:Take's one to know one.

Hyesung: Go and pack everyone. Don't worry Eric will be sleeping at the end line of the plane seat.

Eric: Why do I always get in trouble? I need a tan line.

5minutes later

Eric:Here I am

Hyesung:Go and pack.

*Minwoo and Skyler*

Minwoo:I walk with Skyler hand in hand. I heard my phone going off, Dongwan,What's up?

Dongwan:Our plane leaves in a hour. Hyesung,is asking everyone to comeback to the hotel early. You have to comeback here quick.

Minwoo:Alright Dongwan. I will be there don't worry.

Skyler:Is something wrong, Minwoo?

Minwoo:Our plane leaves in hour. I have to go Skyler.

Skyler:I understand. It's you're job. Go. I will see you again.

Minwoo:I smile. I kiss her forehead.I let go of our hands and start to walk back to the hotel. Skyler,*I whisper.*

Skyler:Minwoo,*I whisper*

Hyesung:Come on,Minwoo. I breath

Andy:He will be here. Plus,I look at Junjin. Someone,Is blushing. 

Junjin:*I blush*

Dongwan:He is just happy a girl responded to him in a text message.

Andy:Junjin,Do you know her name? 

Junjin:Her name is _____

Minwoo:I walk inside the hotel room

Hyesung:Hurry up and pack.

Eric:Manager will be here in any minute before leave the hotel.

Minwoo: I walk to my bed and pull my suitcase out and start to pack.

Andy:Junjin,you need to pack too.

Junjin:I already did. After,I got out of the shower this morning.

Manager:I knock on the door. Is everyone packed and ready to go home?

Shinhwa:Yes.

Manager:Let's go.

*Skyler*

Skyler:I already miss Minwoo. This bites a lot.

*You*

You:I wipe my tears away while I was replying to Junjin. His comfort,His touch,His smile,&His hug. Made me feel like i'm alive with him. I heard the door knock.I close my phone and put it in my pocket.I walk quietly out of my room. Please not my ex. I start to shake. I put my hand on the door knob. I turn the knob. I open the door slowly. What are you doing here,Shawn? I close the door as his foot got in between the door. I try to close the door.

Ex(Shawn): What are you doing here,Shawn? I saw her close the door as I put my foot between the door. Let me in

You:No.I try to close the door again.I felt the door wide open the next minute.

Ex(Shawn):I push the door with all my strength. As the door opens. I push ____ on the ground. So,you did went to the concert and the convention. When I told you not too.I slap her.

You:Oww as he push me on the ground. I felt a slap on me the next minute. Get off of me.I push him off.I ran to my bedroom. I start to put everything in a suitcase my clothes and my bathroom supplies.I put my backpack on my back,I put my purse in my hand,&I grab my suitcase and left my room.

Ex(Shawn):You're not going anywhere. I push ___ on the ground. I hit her multiply times. Stay on the ground. Until,I come back. I left the house.

You:I heard him leave. I got up and felt pain everywhere. I grab my keys and lock the door and left the house and ran to my car and put my stuff in the car and left the house. I cry furious. I drove out of the driveway and start to drive home. I start to panic. Breathe. I stop at a stop light put my phone in the call. Siri

Siri:Yes

You:Call Junjin.

Siri:Calling Junjin.

Voice Mail

You:Junjin its me ____. Im coming to Seoul. I know this might sound scary but,my ex beat me. So,I will probably be in Seoul the day after. I'm scared I don't know what to do. Call me back please. 

You:I watch as the light turn green and drove to my parent's house.

Dad:I saw my daughter's car pulling in the driveway. Hey ____

You:I got out of the car heard my dad's voice. I just hug him. Dad, the ex of mine beat me and threaten me. Can I stay here please before,I go to Seoul?

Dad:Of course. Of course. Let me look at you.

You:I took my sunglasses off.

Dad:I saw the bruises on her face. I will bring you're things in. Go inside.

You:I walk inside the house.

*Junjin*

Junjin:I felt my phone vibrate as I saw the voice message from ____. I put my phone next to my ear and listen to the message from ____. I can hear her voice in a frantic mood. ____.I will wait for you to come to Seoul.